Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

The odds folks put up, is it not wise to put the betting company those odds are available at, I know a lot follow the posters in on the bet.

just a thought?

I only really use bet365 and betfair. Good shout tho 

Skybet:

Alexander-Arnold 1+ shot on target from outside the area & van Dijk 1+ headed shot on target (was 25/1) @ 33/1

Salah 2+ shots on target & Suarez 1+ shot on target (was 2/1) @ 4/1

Betfair:

Foden & Mbappe anytime assist @ 9/1

B Silva & M Phillips anytime assist @ 16/1

Bet 365:

Grealish 1+ sot 8/11

23 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Booked inside 8 minutes in the return match of fucking course. :lol:

Ouch and here was me thinking I was unlucky not having 1 of the FIVE Stoke players booked first half ffs

Having a really unlucky period now. Had at least 4 accas that missed out on 1 goal for 1000-5500£ wins in the last 2 months. Today I only needed over 2,5 goals in the Liverpool game for 1500£ and there were two goals disallowed by VAR. Time to take some time off betting I guess

On 26/10/2021 at 17:53, Ben said:

Talking to my dads old mate this morning and he puts all the leagues in the next 12 hours on his bet365 account and backs every home team @3/1 or over, he picks 4 in a row and puts on a 10p lucky 15, I've put 11 on for tonight so I'll feedback tomorrow with my results 

So including today I've put 71 £1.50 lucky 15's on which cost £106.5 and won £275.23 this includes two single wins of £90.90 and £96.13 the winnings would have been more if I was clever with cash outs.

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

Anyone use flash scores for info

Was waiting on munoz being booked for a 97/1 treble in the west ham game. Flash score said he was booked...Still got it now. Everywhere else has it as Lucumi

LiveScore had it as Munoz earlier as well, they've now changed it.

It's an odd one this actually. UEFA and Whoscored.com both say Genk got 5 yellows, but both only list 4 players. Wouldn't be surprised if they both got one and you've got a winner by the morning once it's sorted.