Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

24 minutes ago, Wullie said:

4 cards given then doesn't book Rose for that :lol: :lol: 

Honestly got the impression with the ref here. "Shit I've gave 4 cards in half an hour, best not give anymore for a while"

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I've had that paid out as well but I don't think it has actually won...

Jesus just seen romeo got booked

Exactly same as what I was on about the other day

I missed it though ffs

Yes, it's gone to a negative balance. I've had this a couple of times before though, waited it out a few days and it's been reset (the withdraw has already been processed). A case of wait and see again. 

Edit: Balance reset to £0 already - money in the bank. Good to go.  

Edited by bovril

16 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

365 having a mare today.. bet showing as lost even though selections are still on the field. Opened the help chat and number 66 in the que😂

Don’t waste ur time they tend to review everything after the game so it’ll get reset 

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Yes, it's gone to a negative balance. I've had this a couple of times before though, waited it out a few days and it's been reset (the withdraw has already been processed). A case of wait and see again. 

Edit: Balance reset to £0 already - money in the bank. Good to go.  

I remember the paid me out on one last year. Was waiting on matt targett getting booked. Nakamba got the card and they paid out. Was over a grand as well. Whipped the money straight out. Reset within in a day

It's small fry to them. Rather have you back wasting money with them than worry about a pennies to them

Nice to have a bit of a break froh there's an FA Cup game tonight with cards priced up on Betfair never mind.

Really do like the prices in this one quite a lot. Ref has been liberal with them recently too.

Lund/Robinson double, 54/1 (looks absolutely huge on form)

Then trebles, both 105/1

Lund/Turnbull/Rance

Lowe/Robinson/Touray

Fella at work (Toon fan) is raging about Howe and bet me today that between now and the end of the season we’ll win fewer than a third of the games remaining and be relegated.

Would you take that bet?

I'd put that money into Brentford getting relegated at 4/1 instead. If you wanted the Newcastle bet, you can get it at 5/4 (so slightly better than the evens bet I presumed your friend gave you) although obviously not as fun. From a neutral (Norwich) point of view, I think you'll survive. 

4 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

ok, betting people - what you would think of our chances of getting into the top 6 by the end of the season ?

Have a free bet - and noticed that on some sites you can get 28/1 to finish in the top half - but my page is showing 100/1 top 6 ?

Taken it - £2 at 100/1 top 6 finish - well it's free money. nothing ventured - nothing gained - nor lost as it's a free bet.