Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

42 minutes ago, Nate said:

Does this offer just pop up for you? I don’t seem to have it. 

It will definitely be customer specific. It's normally a good sign if you don't get the offer [emoji38] but my metrics for the year are positive so not quite sure on what basis they are giving out the offers. 

Click on the 'Promotions' tab > 'Home' tab > It's one of the highlighted offers there. 

12 minutes ago, bovril said:

It will definitely be customer specific. It's normally a good sign if you don't get the offer [emoji38] but my metrics for the year are positive so not quite sure on what basis they are giving out the offers. 

Click on the 'Promotions' tab > 'Home' tab > It's one of the highlighted offers there. 

Because they want you to think, “ah, I’m up. Let’s have a quick play”. Followed by “ah, I’m still up, let’s try win the money back I’ve just lost”. And so on…

Ramsey & KDB 1+ sot @ 4/1 Skybet

Depay & Mbappe anytime assist @ 11/1 Betfair

Allen & Normann carded @ 11/1 Betfair

Ramsey 1+ shot on target, 2+ corners each team in each half and 10+ booking points each team @ 20/1 Skybet

Allen & N Williams & Witsel carded @ 150/1 Bet365

On 13/11/2021 at 18:46, Nate said:

Kreida card - 11/2

Witsel 1+ SOT & 2+ SOT - 23/10 & 16/1

The doubles - 20/1 & 106/1

Witsel gets a few shots on target for Belgium. Hit two in the reverse fixture. Betfair. 

Kreida card & Witsel SOT tonight :bluf:

12 minutes ago, midds said:

Wilson FGS and Newcastle to win is boosted to 50/1 tomorrow on skybet. 

As far as 50/1 shots are concerned this one should be considerably less imo. £2 on it, fuck it. 

I nearly phoned the bank to see how much I could borrow at that price, its actually Wilson to score first and Newcastle to win 2-1 for the avoidance of any doubt :lol:

Still a canny offer!

Just now, Pilko said:

I nearly phoned the bank to see how much I could borrow at that price, its actually Wilson to score first and Newcastle to win 2-1 for the avoidance of any doubt :lol:

Still a canny offer!

Haha, aye sorry, forgot the 2-1 bit! Apologies gents :lol: