Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Swindon and Exeter both to score 2, Oxford to win/BTTS - 13/1

Exeter, who've scored 2 in the last 9 on the bounce, beaten 3-1 against Colchester who are absolutely shit, so fucking annoying.

30 minutes ago, gdm said:

Ffs need dzyuba to score for anytime treble. He’s missed a pen and had a goal ruled out for offside. Not my day 

Zenit got another pen and he didn’t take it. Fuck off

There's some great refs on show tonight, obviously Orsato (City v PSG) goes without saying, but Marciniak (Tiraspol v Real), and Zwayer (Liverpool v Porto) also average over five cards a game this season.

Del Cerro (Sporting v Dortmund) and Massa (Brugge v Leipzig) are averaging over 4.5 cards a game too.

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's some great refs on show tonight, obviously Orsato (City v PSG) goes without saying, but Marciniak (Tiraspol v Real), and Zwayer (Liverpool v Porto) also average over five cards a game this season.

Del Cerro (Sporting v Dortmund) and Massa (Brugge v Leipzig) are averaging over 4.5 cards a game too.

Just checked orsato this season. 77 reds and 2 reds in 12 games 😂 legend

Orsato and Zwayer both easily in my top 5 European refs. Pity the latter is doing a bit of a dead game as far as Liverpool are concerned. Fancy Sporting Dortmund to be very feisty, big game with a good ref.

23 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Orsato and Zwayer both easily in my top 5 European refs. Pity the latter is doing a bit of a dead game as far as Liverpool are concerned. Fancy Sporting Dortmund to be very feisty, big game with a good ref.

I liked both teams a card, over 3 match cards and Porto over 1 card at 23/20. Porto need to get something and their card output has been decent. In their two away CL fixtures they've registered 10 yellows and a red. You can also get over 2 Porto cards at 11/10. I'm not sure which way to go yet, I'll probably wait for team news.

2 hours ago, Pilko said:

Free fiver on 3+ corners and 10+ booking pts for all the Championship teams in action tonight.

Landed in 5/7 games. Needed a Bournemouth corner, a Swansea corner and fucking three from Barnsley for £610.