Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

34 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Iron Mike has given a lot of his cards late this season, it's worth looking in play post-subs.

Gomes feels like a decent candidate for this. Already made one daft foul. Best price is only 4/1 at the moment mind. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Mike Dean hasn't been the greatest this season, but I'll take Anthony Gordon at 7/1. 

Bah, feel a bit hard done by with that one. Once upon a time Dean gives a yellow every day of the week for his challenge.

I think I've spotted a misprice in the Ajax v Lisbon game (I might have missed something). Edson Alvarez has been booked 3 times in 4 Champions League game.

This group is settled, but I fully expect this to be a competitive match, with Ajax most likely going more or less full strength. He's generally priced at 3/1, so I can't resist the 6/1 on offer at Paddy Power. You can cash out if he doesn't start. 

Its a total price play, so I'll most likely leave it at a single.

Edited by The Prophet

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Will have a bit of Zinchenko at 8/1. Decebt ref in charge and Leipzig's right hand side rank well for fouls against. He was booked in the reverse fixture.

Who is that with? seems massively long. Edit: Just seen, Skybet. He's around 4/1 most other places. 

Edited by bovril

25 minutes ago, jack j said:

Couple more to go with alvarez on paddy power would be canny. Any decent other picks?

Sarabia's had 3 in his last 6, including the last 2 games. Has picked up 10ish a season regularly throughout his career. 4/1.

EDIT: Not fucking starting, thanks Livescore

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I think I've spotted a misprice in the Ajax v Lisbon game (I might have missed something). Edson Alvarez has been booked 3 times in 4 Champions League game.

This group is settled, but I fully expect this to be a competitive match, with Ajax most likely going more or less full strength. He's generally priced at 3/1, so I can't resist the 6/1 on offer at Paddy Power. You can cash out if he doesn't start. 

Its a total price play, so I'll most likely leave it at a single.

Great shout. I need Tomas for an unlikely 52/1 double.