Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Webster seems a decent price for a card here at 4/1 always looks like he's got a daft foul in him

I rate Webster, think he’s a good player but hope he gets booked if you’ve put him on.

Will Hughes is the definite one for me. He’s what I describe as a ‘Hidden rager’ meaning he’s perceived as a playmaker with decent technique (which he is) but he also likes to leave his foot into tackles which goes under the radar often.

41 minutes ago, jack j said:

Haha the 2.40 is an open field . 11/2 favourite so maybes take a lucky dip out of that . May as well use it

Green book or On My Command for me in that race 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

I rate Webster, think he’s a good player but hope he gets booked if you’ve put him on.

Will Hughes is the definite one for me. He’s what I describe as a ‘Hidden rager’ meaning he’s perceived as a playmaker with decent technique (which he is) but he also likes to leave his foot into tackles which goes under the radar often.

and that’s exactly what I was talking about [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

Alexis MacAllister over 1.5 shots is one to add to your Bet Builder on 365 at 4/6.  Started the last 3 games and had 3, 3 and 4.  Scored twice last time so he'll be up for it. Betfair have it 2/9.

Also having him and Gallagher over 1.5 SOT at 25/1 on Betfair.

Cunt cost me £47. Had 1 then spent most of the time hanging around the edge of the box in brilliant positions and not asking for the ball.

Skybet are doing the £5 free bet if you bet 5p or more on City-Chelsea. 

365 are doing a £5 free bet on the nags at Kempton. Not sure everyone gets this, mind. As I never get the football offers with them, as I don’t tend to bet on it.