Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

They’ve now decided the richarlison shot in 92nd min was a cross :lol:  ridiculous how they can manipulate the market and just decide a poor shot was an even poorer cross 

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

They’ve now decided the richarlison shot in 92nd min was a cross :lol:  ridiculous how they can manipulate the market and just decide a poor shot was an even poorer cross 

I took the money and ran as soon as it was paid. It looked a contentious one. Once they pay out, that should be that.

Just now, bovril said:

I took the money and ran as soon as it was paid. It looked a contentious one. Once they pay out, that should be that.

So did I. Account in the minus tho. 

Was going to say. Taking the money is irrelevant, it'll get deducted from your account balance. Could potentially argue it and get it as bet credits/free bet, perhaps.

54 minutes ago, gdm said:

Totally agree with this mind. To say they offer so many props markets, major work is needed with the stats used to settle them.

Honestly think yellows are the way to go next week. 1 or 2 games to go, chances of getting suspended are virtually zero and the stakes are getting higher as we speak. There's bound to be more yellows, there's no consequence so why the fuck not take a daft one. 

MLS is bloody great. A lot of the refs are mad, the same players get booked every week and the bookies don't adjust the prices. I've had at least 4 trebles up this season and it only started in January. Not sure if I've got a single one up in the PL all season.

Screenshot_20220516-004008_bet365.jpg

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

ASM & Odegaard to have a SOT each and Xhaka & Joelinton to be carded enhanced from 40 to 50/1 with Skybet looks a shout.

Like that - where is that on Skybet? 

In the latest in "good value so won't win", I can't resist having another go on Toffolo to score tonight for Huddersfield. Home leg, 5 goals in 8, playing as a very attacking wing back. First leg he got an assist and almost won a penalty so he was definitely involved.

12/1 boosted on Sky again just looks comfortably too long.

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

In the latest in "good value so won't win", I can't resist having another go on Toffolo to score tonight for Huddersfield. Home leg, 5 goals in 8, playing as a very attacking wing back. First leg he got an assist and almost won a penalty so he was definitely involved.

12/1 boosted on Sky again just looks comfortably too long.

Only 11/2 on Bet365.

19 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Trippier 2+ SOT 32/1 Coral

Joelinton card and Bruno to score or assist 18/1 PP

Gone trippier 2 on target and a big Jow card 125/1

Quite big odds for trippier shots like

Few shots on target bets on coz it’s last home game hopefully it’ll be a decent game 

krafth & Gabriel cards 20/1

joelinton & elneny cards 19/1

all 4 275/1

bruno to have 7+ tackles & shots combined 6/1