Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Needed 2 cards each at St Johnstone for a 14/1 winner, geezer scores in the last minute, shirt comes off and it appears the ref never booked him, even Sky's stats said 1-2, card not showing up anywhere. Luckily 365 paid out so I've withdrawn before they pinch it back.

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Odds have jumped cos you've went over 1 goal combined to over 1 goal Roma surely?

I've got Roma win on there so the bet is identical in practice (i.e. if there are 2+ goals in the game for both teams combined and Roma have won, then they have to have scored twice).

There's often a slight price difference though so I always check both if I'm putting on a team to win and score twice.

6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Did you get on it? Wasn't bloody watching properly and it flashed up on my phone, I thought of course ffs.

No you were first thought when I saw him get booked though. :lol: I think a goalkeeper getting booked for timewasting should be called ‘a Wullie’.

They never seem to list keepers for cards on PP or Skybet else I’d dabble in it.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, midds said:

Hold on to your hats gentlemen, Sky are giving you a free £1 bet on the CL final on Saturday night. 

You're welcome :lol:

😂 cheers. Here comes a 100/1 minimum odds builder then 😂

Had a good night at the darts tonight. Smith and MVG ton plus check each at 4/1 with £20 started proceedings nicely. £5 on Clayton to win his semi 6-4 at 7/1 and then £5 on Bully Boy match treble in the final at 6/1 has left me flush.

CL and Championship Playoff Finals for me this weekend before I gracefully bow out of betting for a few months.

24 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Any tips for the Champions League final? I have a load of free bets on Bet365 and no idea what to bet on :lol:

I think it might go to pens, so betting on goal scorers, correct score etc might be a waste, 

Do a few card bets, shots, shots on target, corners, make up a bet builder. 

Usually what I do👍🏻

On 19/05/2022 at 19:15, Nate said:

Following the 10/1 in the FA Cup final, the ‘no first-half cards or goals’ bet came in again at 12/1 in the Europa League final. 

Not that it should have won last night but I definitely think there’s some value to it in those ‘big’ games that are likely to be cagey. 

Lands at 11/1 tonight.