Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

20 minutes ago, Nate said:

Well in @Wullie

Thread needs Rose, Cathcart or Fede now eh!

It is Richie and Sissoko I have on (I have just edited my earlier post - I originally mistakenly wrote Rose). It would be karma if Rose got booked after my win with Man City yellow cards earlier. 

22 minutes ago, bovril said:

It is Richie and Sissoko I have on (I have just edited my earlier post - I originally mistakenly wrote Rose). It would be karma if Rose got booked after my win with Man City yellow cards earlier. 

Rose :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Manquillo, Ekong and Cathcart 185/1 £5

Superb stuff Pilko, well done! 

Rose predictability ended up getting the card [emoji38] but can't complain as I had the same scenario the other way round for the Man City game. 

Everton bet also came in, and thanks to Micky Antonio's 90th minute winner, the Vardy/Antonio/Salah triple @ 14/1 is also still alive. Can't beat your effort though Pilko, you must be buzzing. 

Edited by bovril

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Superb stuff Pilko, well done! 

Rose predictability ended up getting the card [emoji38] but can't complain as I had the same scenario the other way round for the Man City game. 

Everton bet also came in, and thanks to Micky Antonio's 90th minute winner, the Vardy/Antonio/Salah triple @ 14/1 is also still alive. Can't beat your effort though Pilko, you must be buzzing. 

Thanks mate, I am indeed. My biggest winner in about 4 years I think and a great way to end a few lousy weeks of betting form full of near misses!

I cashed out a £2.50 bet for £1575. Was the bet from the betting village if anyone follows them on twitter. 3 games 2 players to be booked in each. Was waiting on azplicueta for 20k but the cashout was too good to refuse. Stuck 75 quid on azpi at 14/1 on betfair. Lost but they gave me a free fiver so stuck a 15 quid treble on dortmund game and turned into a grand when  Bellingham got booked late on!! Oh aye had the winner of the Cambridgeshire as well 7.50 each way at 40s.  Not had a betting day like that in a while!😎