On to spurs v Man Utd 

fred & skipp cards 12/1

fernandes assist & ronaldo goal 7/1

Edited by gdm

Aribo

Mugabi

Yellow cards rangers game at 12

45/1

Had 10a on lascelles jorginho and hayden yesterday. 90/1 Cashed out for a ton cos I thought I seen number 5 flash on the 4th official's board when Chelsea were making a sub and me signals shite in the ground so was probably me last chance🙈

Also had a fiver on darlow at 20/1 after 15 mins cos seen the ref on his case early doors about the time wasting. Couldn't believe he never got booked for the pen ffs

Some quite chunky prices knocking around in the Scottish game, particularly O'Donnell at 13/2, Aribo 11/2 and Kamara at 7/1. Motherwell likely to get more and their most likely players are all knocking around 3/1. Referee has been very liberal with the cards recently. Had a few combos.

Worth looking at Van Veen and Grimshaw in play as well if they get off the bench.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Kabak and Brandon Williams kicking around 3/1 each for later, if they play both cracking prices for two of my favourite cardy players.

Clumsy Grant Hanley must be due one at 4/1

36 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Some quite chunky prices knocking around in the Scottish game, particularly O'Donnell at 13/2, Aribo 11/2 and Kamara at 7/1. Motherwell likely to get more and their most likely players are all knocking around 3/1. Referee has been very liberal with the cards recently. Had a few combos.

Worth looking at Van Veen and Grimshaw in play as well if they get off the bench.

There's o donnell in

Come on Scott arfield...

Spoiler Alert: I'm actually a Norwich fan (stumbled upon this forum when searching for footie bet forums). 

Keep an eye out for Normann's price. He loves a tackle when staying on your feet would be better. He's actually a half-decent player with a good pass on him, but definitely great for yellow cards as well. Max Aarons is also underated in the pick-up-a-yellow-card stakes. Playing in a back three suits Hanley so less likely to pick up a card although we might change formations today due to Gibson's sending off. I'll update once team news is out shortly. 

36 minutes ago, bovril said:

Spoiler Alert: I'm actually a Norwich fan (stumbled upon this forum when searching for footie bet forums). 

Keep an eye out for Normann's price. He loves a tackle when staying on your feet would be better. He's actually a half-decent player with a good pass on him, but definitely great for yellow cards as well. Max Aarons is also underated in the pick-up-a-yellow-card stakes. Playing in a back three suits Hanley so less likely to pick up a card although we might change formations today due to Gibson's sending off. I'll update once team news is out shortly. 

Bet him last week & he got booked 

Playing 3-4-3 with Kabak/Rashica/Mclean down the side of Raphinha. We've gone very attacking and as a result I think Leeds will bombard us and lead to us picking up many a booking. Normann isn't great at 15/8 so had to combine. Kenny Mclean though at 10/1 looks outstanding value. It has also poured it down all morning here (now brightened up) so pitch will be very greasy and hence prone to mistakes/mis-timed tackles. 

10+ booking points each / Kabak to be carded @ 10/3

Normann to be carded / Raphinha assist @ 9/1

Mclean to be carded / Rodrigo 1+sot @ 15/1

Rashica and Aarons both to be carded @ 70/1

Kabak, Mclean, Normann all to be carded @ 110/1

Edited by bovril

11 minutes ago, bovril said:

Anthony Taylor...say no more. Good news is that he booked Harrison towards the end there so hopefully will dish out a few more in the 2nd. 

Good shout on mcclean. Doubled him up with pukki for a daft quid. Seen he'd had one a couple of games ago