Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

LiveScore had it as Munoz earlier as well, they've now changed it.

It's an odd one this actually. UEFA and Whoscored.com both say Genk got 5 yellows, but both only list 4 players. Wouldn't be surprised if they both got one and you've got a winner by the morning once it's sorted.

Hope so mate ha. On live chat with betfair. Absolute nightmare they are to get to talk to someone

Saying they'll raise it with the traders. Flashscores now changed it. His name not showing as a card on uefa website so not holding out much hope

Edited by jack j

Are there any apps/sites that give you an alert when there’s a card? I normally ‘Favourite’ any matches I’ve got bets involved with on Live Score which is great for goals and assists, but one that pops up when there’s a card too would be excellent.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Are there any apps/sites that give you an alert when there’s a card? I normally ‘Favourite’ any matches I’ve got bets involved with on Live Score which is great for goals and assists, but one that pops up when there’s a card too would be excellent.

Livescore does it. Settings, notifications and tick the yellow card :thup:

I just use the 365 app alerts. Whenever I do use LS I hate how they've changed it so that you usually get 2 notifications for a goal, the second confirming the scorer. Don't know why they thought that was a good idea.

I usually use 365 notifications and flash score

365 have been known to put the wrong player on and then put the market back on👀

Definitely deleting Flash scores now though. Keep getting it wrong and getting my hopes up

9 hours ago, Wullie said:

I just use the 365 app alerts. Whenever I do use LS I hate how they've changed it so that you usually get 2 notifications for a goal, the second confirming the scorer. Don't know why they thought that was a good idea.

Think it’s three now, the third with the scorer like the second notification but also with who got the assist in brackets. :lol:

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Skybet

Over 1.5 goals, Ronaldo, Foden & Jesus 1+ shots on target each, 3+ corners in each half and 30+ match booking pts @ 4/1

Ronaldo 1+ shot on target (was 1/5) @ 1/1

Ronaldo & Foden to score, Mctominay & Stones to be carded @ 225/1

Betfair

Fernandes & KDB anytime assist @ 13/1

Edited by bovril