Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Anthony Taylor is such an inconsistent prick. Booked james for a pull back. Chalobah done exact same thing and only gives the free kick.

Then he starts dishing cards out like wildfire last 10 mins. It's as though they set time frames when they think it's acceptable to give them

Always seems to be loads just bang on half time as the 1st card given

Pricks

There is definitely a pattern from the leading referee's this year in the bigger games of letting a lot go in the first half and then clamping down on those same challenges in the second half to avoid sending off players. 

Edited by bovril

Quite like the prospect of hitting a card combo on the two games tonight so lots of little double-doubles and trebles on at big odds with mainly these players.

Derby - Shinnie, Lawrence, Morrison, Byrne

QPR - Johansen, Dozzell, Dickie, Dunne

Osasuna - Unai Garcia, David Garcia, Oier, Budimir

Elche - Roco, Palacios, Mascarell, Fidel

I think I'd have to take that with some cover (draw no bet or double chance). Again looking objectively, Newcastle have drawn a few recently and do regularly score 2+ at home.  You're then talking about the worst attack v the worst defence in the league. 

They are long, but the draw is too big a possibility to not want a bit of cover in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Objectively speaking but Norwich 3/1 tonight seems long.

I'd agree with this. I make you favourites but not by that much given respective form of the teams and the tightening up of our defence under Dean Smith.

Edit: Team news released

- Rashica out for us (along with Normann) is a huge blow. Has been the biggest bright spark in our last two games.

- Krafth, who I think is a liability for you, also dropped to the bench. 

Going to be a long night for us (Norwich) I feel now.

Edited by bovril

Some mad odds on wolves players cards tonight. I know they're not the most likely for cards this season but never know...

Add in a championship ref first game

Might do a jarred gillett

Edited by jack j

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'm on the unders tonight with Moss and Atkinson in charge.

Wary that the Man Utd players may be charging around trying to impress Rangnick and they already pick up plenty of cards. Depends which mode Atkinson is in - hopefully the one where anything short of GBH is let go. 

Do like unders in the Spurs game despite Moss producing 11 cards in his last two outings.