Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Seems like almost everyone I've spoken to had a win today. Had a corners bet come in to the tune of £150 and cashed an acca for £70/£115 (it would have lost) so a great days work.

A late Berge card in this Championship game would get me £200.

Put £10 on for the season. So far I'm up £75. I think that's the first time I've ever won anything haha. Everton's comeback today sealed it. 

Just waiting on us to win tomorrow for another £25. 

unknown.pngunknown.png

As you can see I'm a big £1 bet spender. [emoji38]

Was at a friends house and we put £1 each and the 4 of us picked one thing to happen in a Bet Builder on the Everton game just to give some interest. 

71-FCF591-D86-D-4-D45-A6-A4-8-FE1-FC4-B7

Would have been just under £1300. Last few minutes Digne handballed it and hacked someone down too.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Also each week putting £5 every week just on:

BTTS/no draw on the Man City, WBA, Ipswich & Forest Green matches. Need Man City for £370 today.

Also £5 weekly on over 2.5 goals every week in the Newcastle, Boro, Sunderland & Hartlepool games. Waiting on us for £80.

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Also each week putting £5 every week just on:

BTTS/no draw on the Man City, WBA, Ipswich & Forest Green matches. Need Man City for £370 today.

Also £5 weekly on over 2.5 goals every week in the Newcastle, Boro, Sunderland & Hartlepool games. Waiting on us for £80.

That’s the first one in.