Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Been very close last few weeks going BTTS no draw on two matches and win to nil in two matches. Got 3 out of 4 on my last 4 attempts and normally decent odds. One's got to come in soon.

Example below with a free £5 bet (the one that let me down finished 9 bastard 0, could have given them one like.)

Screenshot_20220923-094107.png

Edited by Optimistic Nut

14 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Northampton have scored 2+ in 4/5 at home (and won 4), Stockport have conceded 2+ in 4/4 away (and lost all 4).

Northampton to win/2 match goals looks hefty at 3/1 with 365.

You can also get Northampton to score in both halves (this has also happened in 4 out of 5 of their home games this season) at 4/1 365.

Considering the larger odds with the larger match outcomes available (Stockport can win or draw and we still win as long as Northampton score in each half) I probably prefer this bet but both decent options and thanks for highlighting the stats @Wullie.

Game is 2pm kick off. 

Edited by bovril

57 minutes ago, jack j said:

Looked at that game and the league positions and was wondering why Northampton weren't actually favourites ?

They got a load of injuries or summit? Or Stockport in a false position?

Quite the opposite, it's Stockport with a load of injuries. Stockport were favourites to win the league pre-season but have started very poor (reading each teams respective messageboards). Stockport fans themselves can't understand the odds and fully expect another tonking. Given the odds, I might have a few points just straight up on the Northampton win. Ofcourse, we all know how this ends... 

Edit: Stockport messageboard thread on the game for anyone interested here

Edited by bovril

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Quite the opposite, it's Stockport with a load of injuries. Stockport were favourites to win the league pre-season but have started very poor (reading each teams respective messageboards). Stockport fans themselves can't understand the odds and fully expect another tonking. Given the odds, I might have a few points just straight up on the Northampton win. Ofcourse, we all know how this ends... 

Edit: Stockport messageboard thread on the game for anyone interested here

Top info cheers. I've had a nibble on Northampton but as you say we know how it ends ha.

13 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I hope i have more luck in the football than i have had on the horses today.

2/7, 1/4, 8/13 and 4/7 favs all turned over in the last half hour ! 

Good day for favourite layers

Cant believe buicks got beat

Stockport goal 😆

3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Northampton have scored 2+ in 4/5 at home (and won 4), Stockport have conceded 2+ in 4/4 away (and lost all 4).

Northampton to win/2 match goals looks hefty at 3/1 with 365.

Legend! Thanks for posting.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Over 2.5 goals in the 6 7.45pm Nations League games at 68/1.

Goals flying in for this

I done the 5 games with me already waiting on the jock game !

Need 2 in the Israel and 2 in the Cyprus games...