gdm

1 minute ago, Nate said:

Where’s this market?

Coral but I took it at about 5pm, not sure if the price has held

Edit: @Natethe market is called "Give and Take" and it's down to 33/1 :lol:

pretty sure Sky had 80s earlier when I looked

Edited by Pilko

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Ismail Elfath on the Japan v Croatia game has given 6 yellows and 5 yellows and a red in his two World Cup games to date.

Motherfucker loved a yellow between Brazil and Cameroon. Two first tackles he showed the yellow card.

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Ismail Elfath on the Japan v Croatia game has given 6 yellows and 5 yellows and a red in his two World Cup games to date.

Similar record for thr Argie ref on Morocco v Spain tomorrow. I wonder if he'll bottle it as well.

Some decent singles to be had on Spain players tonight

Gavi and Jordi Alba are both 7/1 for a card

My 365 not letting them be paired up with the Moroccan players at the top of the market though🤔

Mind there has only been 10 cards in the  6 last 16 games so far. Portugal v Switzerland mebbes be decent..

Edited by jack j

Whoscored's great but very clunky on mobile. App-wise I like Flashscores and SofaScore. Oddalerts for referees.

I've got a PlayerStats subscription for the month as well for tackles, passes etc, haven't decided if I'll keep it on after the WC.

24 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'm all over the 3 cards each at 12/1 and with a FH each at 20/1. Swiss are proper WUMs and plenty of the Portuguese players love a booking.

Now 14/1 and 22/1 for what it’s worth.

This is definitely the tie of the knockout games for cards although the refs seem to be letting more go than normal. Good ref (Mexico) for it too.

On the same bets above. Will monitor the match and look to add Xhaka and Bruno on the 70min mark depending on prices / game situation.