Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Got a @gdm special over the line as well, and I won £10 on the bet365 Free4all thing for the third time.

Needed another SOT for Gray for £37 and a Gueye card for £25, was a toss up between him and Godfrey with Fernandes and I picked the wrong one.

Screenshot_20230106-215739_bet365.jpg

I know he's crap but I just got 17/1 for Ritchie 2+ SOT with Coral which is hellishly long considering he's playing in the front three and may well take free kicks.

Took Isak goal & card at 37/1

Joelinton and Michael Smith card double 40/1

I'm very surprised at the absolutely enormous card prices for Cardiff Leeds. Big rivalry, usually a very feisty fixture (6 reds in the last 10 meetings), on TV, crowd will be well up for it. 3 cards each gets you 22/1.

Gillet is very hit and miss which might be the reason but they're still much bigger than I'd expect.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

I'm very surprised at the absolutely enormous card prices for Cardiff Leeds. Big rivalry, usually a very feisty fixture (6 reds in the last 10 meetings), on TV, crowd will be well up for it. 3 cards each gets you 22/1.

Gillet is very hit and miss which might be the reason but they're still much bigger than I'd expect.

Go on then you've persuaded me

Atletico v Barca and roma v Meelan tonight as well both with decent card refs

Kept me powder dry yesterday to go balls deep today

usually ends in dissapointment

Was in Vegas and bet on Arsenal winning the title, bet 200 pays 530 and Newcastle winning the title, bet 200 pays 9200 :lol: 

assuming arsenal win it, I’ll make back the Newcastle bet 

Edited by Kanji