Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

5 minutes ago, Wullie said:

That's not right, Xhaka didn't commit a single foul all game. Difficult to tell from that clip how long he'd been delaying. 

QJmcbBficxTkz3_Xo4jjgHjrlJthQhM9ANHUPpK8

Maybe wasn't given as a foul but that’s a card all day long. In that whole sequence it looks like he’s desperate to be booked 

Edited by gdm

Ah yes I remember that now, Marriner doesn't give the free kick (surprise surprise) so it wasn't on the tracker. Just checked my texts to my mate, "Xhaka's just stamped on Rafinha's ankle, at least a yellow, possibly red. Marriner's given a throw." :lol:

Just now, Wullie said:

Ah yes I remember that now, Marriner doesn't give the free kick (surprise surprise) so it wasn't on the tracker. Just checked my texts to my mate, "Xhaka's just stamped on Rafinha's ankle, at least a yellow, possibly red. Marriner's given a throw." :lol:

:lol: looking at that video it’s no wonder he’s under suspicion. Says everything about the standard of refereeing that that tackle isn’t even a foul but he gets booked for time wasting 

But I guess that's why the price is so short even late on, when he's acting himself like that and the game's being a bit heated, he's a walking card. Seen him like that loads of times where you know it's coming.

5 minutes ago, Wullie said:

But I guess that's why the price is so short even late on, when he's acting himself like that and the game's being a bit heated, he's a walking card. Seen him like that loads of times where you know it's coming.

Who’s to say if he is guilty of anything that it’s his first time

16 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Choudhury got to be worth a shout, surely? What's the first half been like, anyone made a couple of fouls?

Hope you went with your instinct! Good shout. 

Edit: Nicely done :thup:

Edited by Nate

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Maybe wasn't given as a foul but that’s a card all day long. In that whole sequence it looks like he’s desperate to be booked 

It’s hard to judge really because Xhaka has always been thick as fuck.

I’m not surprised someone put £65k on after watching him do that. The odds are wank but as Wullie said, they would be if he’s acting like that.

Fuck's sake. :lol:

Moss and Marriner so I was waiting on all 4 teams under 2 cards at 12/1, Bergwijn booked at the death to sink it. I only turned it on to see the goals, was cursing him for going in the crowd, turns out he didn't even get booked for that but for a foul on 95 minutes. Absolute twat.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Fuck's sake. :lol:

Moss and Marriner so I was waiting on all 4 teams under 2 cards at 12/1, Bergwijn booked at the death to sink it. I only turned it on to see the goals, was cursing him for going in the crowd, turns out he didn't even get booked for that but for a foul on 95 minutes. Absolute twat.

Hope he's got some pals like granit xhakas. They'd have made a fortune on him there. 2 goals and a card after coming on in the 80th minute

That betting activity on Xhaka to get booked is a humongous red flag, that sort of volume at that stage of game in that sort of market at a price below prematch odds (and way below expected price) is very unusual to say least.

Sure the way he was behaving might have artificially lowered price but nowhere near that extent.

If investigators can link any of the accounts that placed those bets back to anyone connected to Xhaka then he'd be in massive bother.