Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

10 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Figured it out now, I was clicking 'add to betslip' on each pick like a wally. I think tonight's game is a decent shout Stoke (3rd highest bookings) against Huddersfield (10th highest), the ref isn't amazing averaging 3.44 cards per game. There was 5 cards in previous encounter.

Would have really fancied it again here if he'd even just booked Koroma. Terrible reffing.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Huddersfield's second most booked player this season is the keeper Nicholls, who has been booked 5 times, and I think they've all been for time-wasting. Definitely one to look at if they take the lead. Starting price is 12/1 with 365.

Trebles with 365:

Thomas/Harwood-Bellis/Hogg 95/1

Tymon/Wilmot/O'Brien 75/1

Copied the two doubles with Baker on Betfair too.

Nicholls currently 14/1 at HT with Huddersfield 1-0 up.

2 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

What time is best odds wise usually for late cards?

The later the better generally. Market closes around the 85th minute. I usually place around the 75th, after both teams have made their main subs. 

8 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Was 14/1 5 mins ago, just gone down to 10/1.

GK’s odds will usually shorten if the team has a narrow lead. All other outfield players will lengthen.

I usually wait for 80mins, then see who is available at 20/1+. A subbed on offensive player for the current winning team normally has instructions to press and harry and break the flow up with fouls. They usually come with decent odds as well. Case in point Danny Ings for Villa last weekend. Aubamenyang used to be good for this too. 

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Haha how the fucks ge got booked when it went 1-1 last I seen

Kept hold of the ball in the net whilst Campbell tried to wrestle it off him. Real-time you saw the ref reach near his pocket whilst the Sky

cameras cut to a replay of the goal - was a nervous wait!