Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Surprised I’m the only one that went for Colback we all know what a state he is 

Ha 15/8 seemed abit short. That's the problem though. Go for bigger odds and they don't come in🙃

3 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Miranda has made 5 fouls now and still not a card.

Noticed bet365 are doing free kicks

16-19 already

Lucky if you get one game every few month with that amount in the premier league. Still 20 odd mins left as well

Quite a few games tonight that look ripe for cards. Three fierce rivalries (Dundee derby, Edinburgh derby, Lyon/Marseille) and a few South American qualifiers. Beaton doing Dundee is one of my favourite Scottish refs, and Bastien has one of the highest French averages too.

Yeah the odds are really shit. I'm just doing small stakes doubles and trebles on that. Will have a few Lucky 15 card pairings across the games as well.

One price I've spotted that looks interesting is Scott Tanser of St Mirren. Doesn't look to have picked up loads over his career which might be why the price is so long but he's 5/1 with 365 and a huge 17/2 with Betfair - he's been booked in 5 of the last 7 games.

5 hours ago, Wullie said:

Yeah the odds are really shit. I'm just doing small stakes doubles and trebles on that. Will have a few Lucky 15 card pairings across the games as well.

One price I've spotted that looks interesting is Scott Tanser of St Mirren. Doesn't look to have picked up loads over his career which might be why the price is so long but he's 5/1 with 365 and a huge 17/2 with Betfair - he's been booked in 5 of the last 7 games.

Not starting just as a heads up.

Stevenson & T Moore @ 18/1 in the Hibs/Hearts derby. 

Guendouzi / Payet / Caqueret @ 55/1 in the Lyon/Marseille game.

Edited by bovril

5 hours ago, Wullie said:

Not playing

Presume he's suspended 😛