Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

It's worth noting on the Skybet free £5 offers that they have no expiry and don't have to be placed on the bet stated on the offer. This way you can accumulate the offers to get some healthy free bet totals. 

Should point out that for this particular offer it has to be used on a Bet Builder - but again, you can use this on any match once in your account. 

On 13/07/2022 at 20:06, gdm said:

Not sure I’ll be betting too much in the bookings and shots on target markets in coming season with this 5 sub rule 

Have you or anyone else who does these types of bets noticed any changes in the prices put up for the games this weekend ? 

Compared to last season.

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

Have you or anyone else who does these types of bets noticed any changes in the prices put up for the games this weekend ? 

Compared to last season.

Has the championship gone to 5 subs or is it just the premier league ? Had a quick look at the Burnley game against Huddersfield and the prices look much the same. Worse if anything 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Has the championship gone to 5 subs or is it just the premier league ? Had a quick look at the Burnley game against Huddersfield and the prices look much the same. Worse if anything 

Yeah EFL have 5 subs.

I was wondering how the prices would be effected. I honestly thought the prices would be slightly better.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/five-substitutes-rule-efl-championship-27200100

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

Yeah EFL have 5 subs.

I was wondering how the prices would be effected. I honestly thought the prices would be slightly better.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/five-substitutes-rule-efl-championship-27200100

On bet365 the fav to be booked is kasumu at 6/5 and next is Ashley Barnes at 6/4. I think the bookies are going down the route of tough luck If ur man gets subbed rather than enhancing the odds. I’ll not be playing in to their hands this season. The 5 sub rule is a total killer for the bet builder markets

1 minute ago, gdm said:

On bet365 the fav to be booked is kasumu at 6/5 and next is Ashley Barnes at 6/4. I think the bookies are going down the route of tough luck If ur man gets subbed rather than enhancing the odds. I’ll not be playing in to their hands this season. The 5 sub rule is a total killer for the bet builder markets

Yeah, I agree with you.

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Yeah, I agree with you.

I think I’ll do bet builders for Newcastle games and games I’m invested in watching but other than that I’ll save it. Maybe looking at shots/shots on target in the first half may be a decent market to look in to 

Burton @ 2/1

League 1 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Hull @ 5/4

Championship 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Newcastle @ 3/10

Premier League 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Hartlepool @ 5/2

League 2 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Man City @ 3/1

Champions League 2022-2023

122/1 - £6 on it

Ashley Barnes super boost 1+ sot @ 6/4 Bet365

(Had a look at everyone's favourate yellow card 'keeper in Lee Nicholls combined with Linnington as Ref, but he's @ 9/2...too short)

9 hours ago, mofo said:

Burton @ 2/1

League 1 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Hull @ 5/4

Championship 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Newcastle @ 3/10

Premier League 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Hartlepool @ 5/2

League 2 2022-2023

Top Half Finish

Man City @ 3/1

Champions League 2022-2023

122/1 - £6 on it

what’s that on? Clever idea as an acca the top half finish.

Ive got a treble on Blackburn/Norwich/Derby to win today. I’ve tried both standard and 2 up option on SkyBet and the returns are £5 worse off with the 2 up option. I feel it’s worth taking the reduction in odds. What are your thoughts on this? The insurance worth the lower odds??

4 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

Ive got a treble on Blackburn/Norwich/Derby to win today. I’ve tried both standard and 2 up option on SkyBet and the returns are £5 worse off with the 2 up option. I feel it’s worth taking the reduction in odds. What are your thoughts on this? The insurance worth the lower odds??

Just use bet 365

You get the same odds as skybets normal odds and get the 2 ahead bonus as well

Not sure what skybet are doing with that new offer tbh. Hopefully people don't get conned by it

Edit its actually 8.66/1 on bet 365

But 8.2 on skybet so even the win odds are underneath!

Edited by jack j

I usually do use Bet365 for win and result btts because of the 2 up offer just had money left over in my SkyBet account so used that up first.

was just wondering if you only had the SkyBet account do people think it’s worth the drop off in odds 🤔