Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Need 2 Chelsea shots on target since half time. Gonna have a good guess that they’ll get 1 ffs. 
gonna be the grealish fouls all over again. 6 fold bet builder all up at half time except needing 2 more sot

Edited by gdm

29 minutes ago, gdm said:

Need 2 Chelsea shots on target since half time. Gonna have a good guess that they’ll get 1 ffs. 
gonna be the grealish fouls all over again. 6 fold bet builder all up at half time except needing 2 more sot

Thank fuck for that. Apologies I didn’t put it up before hand. Bet365 app wasn’t working so I had to rush it on betfair

had Chelsea to win. Lukaku 3+ shots, havertz 2+ shots, arsenal 1+ card, and Lukaku to score anytime 10/1 

actually really fortunate bet365 app is utter shite coz the one I picked out on there was different and nowhere near coming up 

I got the 12/1 double up on 2 corners each in each half in the Arsenal and Saints games. Was only 2 first half Spurs corners off the treble coming in at big odds. I quite like doing those, started after someone was doing them at the Euros (@Tisd09 possibly?)

16 hours ago, Wullie said:

I got the 12/1 double up on 2 corners each in each half in the Arsenal and Saints games. Was only 2 first half Spurs corners off the treble coming in at big odds. I quite like doing those, started after someone was doing them at the Euros (@Tisd09 possibly?)

Yeah they are good when they come in. (Like any bet I guess!)

So random I have found though. I had rotten run of luck after my last win on them not just failing by a corner but games you wouldn't expect it to come in came flying in by 60th minute etc. So I threw my toys out of the pram and gave up on them.

May get back on them. So frustrating when the winger gets to the line and instead of crossing turns back and lays it to the full back :)

Edited by Tisd09