Newcastle United vs West Ham - 15/08/21 @ 14:00 - Live on Sky

6 minutes ago, GWN said:

I can't slag off fans for going to this one, foll have been cooked up and a lot have still not had a day out for months and months.  Don't be so cuntish with the fans today , it's been a fucking tough time and I loved the match day feeling at Blyth yesterday, I think 95% of our fan base get it that Ashley is a twat and Bruce is a mess however I guess this season folk want some sort of normal life .

Just another perspective lads , dunno.

There are plenty of things to do on a day out other than supporting Bruce and Ashley. Regardless of how you dress it up.

The Willock presentation (announced hours in advance) is probably just to deflect from the other planned protests pre-match, I don't think the big one will even happen now. Support Willock and by extension the team and it turns your focus aside from the real problems 

13 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Sky Sports News just now :lol: praising Bruce’s record in the transfer market for us and using Jeff Hendrick and Jamal Lewis as the two examples.

Fucking hell. How do these people get away with doing so little research in their job.

The broadcasters don't care and neither do a significant amount of supporters. Liverpool fans en masse for example don't stand for this sort of nonsense. Also very few ex Newcastle players working as pundits that don't toe the party line. When there's an issue with Manchester United Gary Neville or Roy Keane are given as long as they want. When there's a news story here BT ask Rio Ferdinand's opinion . 

8 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Still busy hiding after his takeover “news” I guess.

"Keep the faith"

Just like all the rest sadly. I actually believed them :(

Edited by Robster