Newcastle United vs West Ham - 15/08/21 @ 14:00 - Live on Sky

West Ham should be a bit less of an attacking threat without lingard. Like the midfield pair of rice and sousek, very sturdy.

If we get off to a good start we have a couple of winnable games tbf. Only worry for me is our centre midfield, can they step up a gear?

9 minutes ago, buzza said:

West Ham should be a bit less of an attacking threat without lingard. Like the midfield pair of rice and sousek, very sturdy.

If we get off to a good start we have a couple of winnable games tbf. Only worry for me is our centre midfield, can they step up a gear?

Wait.......midfield players have gears?

Edited by Lazarus

6 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Being at SJP on Sunday would be one of the last places i'd want to be, i really don't get the mindset of the people going, i'm not calling them fans either, fans of Bruce and Ashley maybe, not Newcastle United.

so you won’t be watching either yes?

Edited by GWN

So here we go again .

A few weeks back the fury was out of control, we were going to smash the place up , this was it .

Fast forward 2 weeks and as predicted all is well . Bruce walks the streets of Benton , Willock saga ends and fans rush to snap up tickets blissfully unaware our squad is weaker than last season .

Not a flicker of hope of anything other than survival and quarters of a cup .

Its the same every year , up the mags , let’s go .

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

So here we go again .

A few weeks back the fury was out of control, we were going to smash the place up , this was it .

Fast forward 2 weeks and as predicted all is well . Bruce walks the streets of Benton , Willock saga ends and fans rush to snap up tickets blissfully unaware our squad is weaker than last season .

Not a flicker of hope of anything other than survival and quarters of a cup .

Its the same every year , up the mags , let’s go .

Look, I miss Carroll and Saivet as well but it's time to move on :weep:

12 minutes ago, Disco said:

Best one was the Les Sealey onslaught in 95/96. Forty odd shots or something but only won 3 nowt. A MNF night if I remember rightly.

After the Man Utd home loss wasn't it? Found it anyway.

Would never have guessed that. Makes it even more depressing tbh :lol:

Weirdly my overriding memory of West Ham will always be Stan Lazaridis scoring a banger from a mile out. Joyous times.

Is there really only 1000 tickets left for this game?

If so it's embarrassing what our fanbase will accept from Ashley like. All there with their own individual excuse as to why they still go, all having the time of their life, singing brucey give us a wave. 

Utterly pathetic and they've got the club they deserve.

I can't slag off fans for going to this one, foll have been cooked up and a lot have still not had a day out for months and months.  Don't be so cuntish with the fans today , it's been a fucking tough time and I loved the match day feeling at Blyth yesterday, I think 95% of our fan base get it that Ashley is a twat and Bruce is a mess however I guess this season folk want some sort of normal life .

Just another perspective lads , dunno.