Plymouth shootings

Ben

Yeah, seems a 19 year old has shot his parents and then gone out shooting people at random with a shotgun, including a woman and her young child. Also reports he stabbed an old woman to death before shooting himself in the neck. Lots of armed response units around that area anyway apparently because of the MoD presence. 

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

Couple of mile from me

Fuck, hope you're all okay dude, I live in the middle of Cornwall, and am a bit shaken, let alone only being a stones throw away :( 

Just now, 54 said:

Fuck, hope you're all okay dude, I live in the middle of Cornwall, and am a bit shaken, let alone only being a stones throw away :( 

I’m fine mate, knew nowt about it until I say it on the internet, I’ve not been down that end of town for a while, unless you live there or work in the Dockyard there’s not much need. For those interested Keyham sits next too and could probably be considered part of the Devonport area of Plymouth. Like pretty much most Port/Dockyard areas it looks a bit shabby and rundown with a lot of the issues that go with it especially with the rundown of the Dockyard

10 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Yeah, seems a 19 year old has shot his parents and then gone out shooting people at random with a shotgun, including a woman and her young child. Also reports he stabbed an old woman to death before shooting himself in the neck. Lots of armed response units around that area anyway apparently because of the MoD presence. 

This is my home. I live here and I'm from Plymouth. Whole city is in shock. Guns and this sort of thing is alien to us. A kid under 10 (some saying a toddler) was part of the deaths. Absolutely shocking and sickening. 😥

Had a message last night to say it's a friend of a friend that's one of them shot. The panic from everyone was rife, never seen social media so active and sharing warnings to get out of the area it was happening in specifically or stay home locked up. Truly upsetting times here.

I kind of feel like the perpetrator shouldn't be named in these things, they want there names out there, and themselves to be "glorified", and screw giving this evil pricks what they desperately want, which is attention.

19 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hmm, but this was a domestic issue entirely no? Can’t imagine they wanted notoriety, for whatever reason they decided to murder the people closest to them

From what I've been told, his bird cheated on him with another lad. He's got the gun, gone to hers, shot her, her kid and her parents. Left, shot randomers. Went to the lad who his bird cheated on him with, shot him and one of his parents. Then shot himself.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

From what I've been told, his bird cheated on him with another lad. He's got the gun, gone to hers, shot her, her kid and her parents. Left, shot randomers. Went to the lad who his bird cheated on him with, shot him and one of his parents. Then shot himself.

Horrific

The new Moaty.

No surprise he's a rancid and radicalised little incel and you can better your last pound absolutely nothing will be done to stop this group of people becoming increasingly more disenfranchised, violent and dangerous to the general public.