Newcastle United 2 - 4 West Ham - 15/08/21 - Post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

3 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

And where's the evidence of not attending will do anything?

Whether people go or don't, it's not affecting you or others on here, so why slate them?

You could also argue that any genuine fan that sits at home/watches in a pub, and just slates others is also ruining the club.

Ashley isn't going anywhere soon, Bruce neither, a few snidey digs on a forum is not going to change that.

Imagine this - If they dont get any matchday money, any money from shirt sales etc. This is a decent dent in an already snide run club. Having empty seats whilst being a TV game also shows things. The so called "fans" we have are weak, look at how other clubs deal with shit owners and managers - most of ours are passive pussies.

2 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

And where's the evidence of not attending will do anything?

Whether people go or don't, it's not affecting you or others on here, so why slate them?

You could also argue that any genuine fan that sits at home/watches in a pub, and just slates others is also ruining the club.

Ashley isn't going anywhere soon, Bruce neither, a few snidey digs on a forum is not going to change that.

Blackpool

United Supporters For Change

The last 15years here

Law of Diminishing Returns

Free Tickets, club for sale before the Wolves protest, horse and cart after the Spurs boycott - it clearly bothers them

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Shelvey did well in that anchor position, which allowed him time and space to use the ball. Unfortunately, he has no pace and can't tackle, so defensively our back three were very exposed. It was alarming how much time and space the West Ham attack had within our penalty area, even in the first half. That was the by-product of not being able to close down their midfield, who were able to feed the ball in at will. 

Absolutely peak Cronky this.

Guest neesy111
Just now, jonbobson said:

No, I don't attend, but I don't slate others calling them "cunts" or "mong's" if they do.

Their choice, their money.

How about, instead of venting all that pent up anger on a forum, yous lot get off your arses and do something about the situation?

Oh no, sorry, to much hassle. Best to just watch games on telly and moan online.

Get absolutely fucked.

Plenty of people on here have tried to organise protests but for it all to be thrown back in their faces and criticised by others.

A few people didn't go for a few months and he gave away 10,000 season tickets for free. :lol:

Aye he's clearly not bothered.

So glad I don't have these roundabout unwinnable arguments any more with people who are intent on shoving money into his pocket until the day they die.

2 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

No, I don't attend, but I don't slate others calling them "cunts" or "mong's" if they do.

How about, instead of venting all that pent up anger on a forum, yous lot get off your arses and do something about the situation?

Oh no, sorry, to much hassle. Best to just watch games on telly and moan online.

Been there, done that, got a load of grief. You're welcome to it.  :)

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Get absolutely fucked.

Plenty of people on here have tried to organise protests but for it all to be thrown back in their faces and criticised by others.

100%, I remember the sheeples booing the Sack Pardew flyers being held up in the ground.

7 minutes ago, Cronky said:

On the plus side, compared to last season, we played with a lot more aggression and passed the ball better. We did carve out quite a few chances.

Shelvey did well in that anchor position, which allowed him time and space to use the ball. Unfortunately, he has no pace and can't tackle, so defensively our back three were very exposed. It was alarming how much time and space the West Ham attack had within our penalty area, even in the first half. That was the by-product of not being able to close down their midfield, who were able to feed the ball in at will. 

I don't know what the answer is. A player in that anchor position gets a lot of the ball, and it's great if you have a player who can use it. On the other hand, they need to help the defence as well. Willock will improve our attack, so when he's fit, maybe the best bet is to keep trying to play positively and hope it comes off more times than it doesn't.

The answer is to go out and get someone who can pass and run. 

We will concede bucketloads this season if we play that defence and Shelvey in front. And we don’t have anywhere near the firepower to make it up. 

4 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

You're right, it is their choice and their money - but that doesn't stop them all being cunts and mongs like.

Edited by Pilko

1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

He can afford it, the TV money more than covers the tkt sales as has been shown.

I expected better from you, obviously mistaken.

I can afford my council tax bill, doesn't mean I'm happy about it. He loves the money you give him, that's why he stays, why he has stayed for 14 years and why he will be here until he pops it and his kids take over. It's free money with no effort.

5 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

“Their choice, their money” absolutely, but those paying their money are essentially showing both Ashley and the PL that they can fuck us over as much as they want.

Killed me earlier seeing the ground full and us going 1 up, hearing the roar knowing that I could easily be there and would be under normal circumstances. Forking out £700 or whatever it is just condones the fat cunt and the corrupt PL. Fuck them. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

:lol:

Never heard of these economics before, devalue your product so much that you have to offer it for free.

If you believe Ashley will never be forced out, you don’t mind that we’ll never try to progress and you just enjoy a day at the match, that’s a valid position IMO. It’s a very strange position for a sports fan to be in mind. 

The problem is the people who try to pretend were still a functioning football club or try to pretend there’s more to it.