Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 21/8/21 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Got a pretty good record here, 2-1 defeat.

Would love to see a plethora of cabbages hoyed at Bruce.

Lost the last two and that game from which the Gouffran goal in the OP is our last win there. Been some grim draws.

Was at an away at villa and people were doing the shoes off if you love the toon crap then this bloke took his prosthetic leg off held it in the air and started singing legs off if you love the toon [emoji38]

Edited by ToonArmy1892

2 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Was at an away at villa and people were doing the shoes off if you love the toon crap then this bloke took his prosthetic leg off held it in the air and started singing legs off if you love the toon [emoji38]

I remember him from a few away games about 10 years ago [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Do Villa fans still have their weird one way rivalry with us?

They won't be laughing when we DO appoint Ant & Dec! Well maybe they will... nevermind.

19 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Unless Bruce changes the defence I can’t see them not scoring 3

All the hallmarks of a classic Bruce overreaction to me; he'll probably leave one of Almiron/ASM on the bench or play 5-3-------1-1 with ASM & Wilson completely isolated in an effort to stop them scoring loads of goals, which they'll probably do anyway.

Guest reefatoon

Really hope we get to see more of Krafht and Clark in defence for this one. Hopefully Dummet is back too, so Alice the goon can drop Fernandez for him, that would truly be a sublime defence. 

I'm starting to think Bruce picks his 11 by asking them all "Hands up who likes me". first 11 with their hands in the air get to start.

5 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Grealish's goal helped win us the Championship in 2017 (Bruce managed them then!) and we beat them 6-0 when we came back up in 2010 so I'd say we've had our 'revenge' on them

Then Grealish had a night out with a few of our players after his goal that won us the Championship. :lol: Plus brummie's sound.