"Calcio!" Serie A (2022/23)

Collage

Yeah. One of the major problems with  the Italian sides in Europe is lack of squad depth and being able to manage both competitions. This issue is exacerbated by not trusting young players from the Primavera to step up. 

Inter going out of Europe completely last year basically paved their way to the title (probably would have won anyway - but they cruised it in the end). The year before I genuinely reckon Lazio had a chance of pushing Juve all the way playing just 1 game a week - but Covid took away that advantage. 

Edited by ponsaelius

Aye, double edged sword for Napoli as they obviously have a shot of winning the EL which would be massive in itself plus  it’s more than possible they don’t get CL as per last season so it’s another route.

Had a DHGate refund today so feel compelled to get something else. Trying to decide between one of the array of absolutely fantastic kits from Serie A, to go with my Roma, Sampdoria and Parma ones currently sat in the cupboard and in gym rotation. 

Bologna, Udinese, Salernitana, Sampdoria (a) and Torino all sat in the checkout atm. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Had a DHGate refund today so feel compelled to get something else. Trying to decide between one of the array of absolutely fantastic kits from Serie A, to go with my Roma, Sampdoria and Parma ones currently sat in the cupboard and in gym rotation. 

Bologna, Udinese, Salernitana, Sampdoria (a) and Torino all sat in the checkout atm. :lol:

That Bologna kit is lush, as is the Sampdoria away kit tbh. You considered an old Fiorentina kit they're have a ridiculous backlog of amazing shirts.

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

That Bologna kit is lush, as is the Sampdoria away kit tbh. You considered an old Fiorentina kit they're have a ridiculous backlog of amazing shirts.

I did consider Fiorentina but it looked like a skin tight one, which isn't moob friendly. 

Just what Scotland need is another talented left back. 

Lazio bizarre this season. Derby win last week and a good European win midweek - followed up with this horror show. 

Edited by ponsaelius

• 2 weeks later...