Newcastle United 0 - 0 Burnley (3-4 on penalties) 25/08/21

BlueStar

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Stevie, give us a wave, Stevie, Stevie give us a wave.

Get fucked you pack of absolute cunts. Fucking doormat little wankstains, put up with anything and pay for the privilege. Fucking arseholes.   

Couldn't have been a worse night for them, on the plus side.

Unfortuantely they're too thick, gelded and spineless to realise that.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Mr "the cups, yeah we go for those" record: Out every cup for three years at the first trace of playing a team in the same divison with one goal for to show for it. (*also only beat teams from the bottom two leagues whilst at Aston VIlla, anybody would think he was completely finished)

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Nah wasn't that when I heard, just after the pens. Unless that's a joke over my head.

Yes, it was just a hilarious reference to our illustrious leader

:okay:

Edited by Wilson

No point being pleased about the result, as it will make no difference whatsoever. The fact cockney bastard could not give one single fuck and the media/punters will still back that fat useless cunt to the core. Anyone who went tonight, I'm so pleased your night was totally shit despite getting the opportunity for a fucking wave. Total clueles sheep each and every one of them, accepting the club being ran into the ground so they can beat their chests and enjoy their pint with their mates. Support the team not the regime - WANKERS!

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, Dokko said:

My biggest concern was going through and being humiliated by Sunderland in the next round. Thankfully that nightmare is saved for next year in the Championship.

Unfortunately, that is probably the only thing which would get the sheep to turn.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

My biggest concern was going through and being humiliated by Sunderland in the next round. Thankfully that nightmare is saved for next year in the Championship.

Be the one thing that might provoke some chagrain amongst the chav SDFC support.

And even that wouldn't bother me with this regime. Didn't the last several times.