Newcastle United 0 - 0 Burnley (3-4 on penalties) 25/08/21

BlueStar

Hazard a guess that a large proportion of tonights attendance will be once a season attendees, prob with the bairns via the cash turnstiles to gan n watch tha toon.

They won't give a flying fuck as to the enormity of their inane chants, they wont ever scratch the surface of the stinking pisspot of a club in terminal decline, these are the knackas Charnley / FCB et al encourage to gloss over the debacle of a soulless ghost club looking perpetually in purgatory, limping along the highway of mediocrity whilst decrying the bad luck they constantly seem to incur, the gormless stinking shitstain masquerading as 1st team coach will be lapping those chants up massaging his fat fucking fragile ego whilst trying in vain to convince anyone who will listen what a nice blerk he is.

Fucking sickening 

10 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Hate to say it like but we have the most pathetic fanbase on the planet. Letting Ashley do what he's done to the club and then go along with it by singing that. Fuck the lot of them. Got the club they deserve. Hope they enjoy It the fucken mugs.

Said this since the day we played Hull and the sackpardew signs were handed out. People were going mad at anyone who was holding them😂😂 This is when I lost hope. Look how quiet this forum is on a match day now. Nobody can be arsed anymore, but who can blame them?

Guest reefatoon

I just want to get away from the wife and hopefully get a wave from a fat mess while I sit through 90 minutes of shite again.

The mind boggles.

Ahhh but the bairn looks lush in his toon top so I can put his face on FB inside SJP to look Uber cool man 

“£30 sir for you and the lad” 

*sits bored shitless, kid couldn’t give a fuck 

Straight on FB , “great night bairns 1st match, shame about the result but he loved it “ 

This is how it goes [emoji38]

Just now, GWN said:

Ahhh but the bairn looks lush in his toon top so I can put his face on FB inside SJP to look Uber cool man 

Straight on FB , “great night bairns 1st match, shame about the result but he loved it “ 

Gets 14 likes 4 hearts and their day is made.

Guest reefatoon

The more they sing for Bruce to give them a spammy wave, the more I want us to get fucking thrashed, the petty cunt that I am.

1 minute ago, GWN said:

Needs at least one "x" at the end

Only updates I've got on my notifications are a 25 yard shot from Hendrick, missed. 

Manquillo tees up Hendrick who... Missed

Shot from Hendrick in the middle, on target but failed to score. 

The game sounds absolutely riveting. 

I kid you not ive just seen my nephew with a post on FB ….

”at the match with Shane “ 

comments , “ aww he will love that”    16 likes 5 loves 

this is what it’s about man [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Only updates I've got on my notifications are a 25 yard shot from Hendrick, missed. 

Manquillo tees up Hendrick who... Missed

Shot from Hendrick in the middle, on target but failed to score. 

The game sounds absolutely riveting. 

Hendrick starting instead of Almiron on Saturday.

"No one will stop me taking me bairn to the match"

"I was here before Bruce and Ashley, and I'll be here after them"

"I support nufc, not Ashley" thick twats totally missing the point that by hoying money into nufc, they're supporting Ashley. Doyles!

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Hendrick starting instead of Almiron on Saturday.

Definitely. That’s 5 more shots than Almiron has ever had. Doesn’t matter that he hit the ball boy near the corner flag with the first, one knocked Frank Pebblecocks pie out his hand in row w, one is nestled next to the dead pigeon and two are floating in the Tyne.