Newcastle United v Southampton 3pm k/o Saturday 28th August SJP

GWN

Non televised live , a good old fashioned 3pm kick off at St James 

can’t be arsed to jazz this thread up , I’m off to Blyth at home to Telford on Saturday 

so if you can be arsed put your thoughts in here .

Honestly I say 1-2 , we pulled a late one back and a grandstand finish gets fat fuck out of jail, again.

Guest reefatoon
10 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I hope the "Brucie give us a wave" lot witness yet another terrible Bruce inspired loss but feel better for giving ashley more of their money. 

i just can’t get over people actually singing that. Can’t get my head around it at all. Monumentally thick.

I honestly think we'll lose this but Bruce gets a fortnight off to put things right, regroup and start the season again  probably get a couple of loans in, the question I keep asking myself is " what's the point" 

0-3 Armstrong Hatrick of headers, one from half way line, Willock to ask for a transfer halfway through 2nd half, Hendrick to get docked a weeks wages & charged by Northumbria police for impersonating a footballer, Krafth to get MOM, Bruce to get manager of the month as none of this is his fault, just been unlucky

Its their own fault for taking the PL to court, its a conspiracy, VAR doesn't forget

Be careful what you wish for 

BBGUAW

Another positive defeat for Brucey. “Although we lost on the day we didn’t really lose.  But, hey, we can take something positive from this defeat and build on it and goew egen” 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We’ll lose 0-1 to an Armstrong goal and it’ll be Rafa’s fault for selling him.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Adam Armstrong will play well and score, and we will lose.

Bruce will then blame the loss on the manager that sold him :lol:

I think Rafa's gonna be blamed for selling Armstrong after he scores. Anyone else?