Newcastle United v Southampton 3pm k/o Saturday 28th August SJP

GWN

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hendrick starting supposedly.

Why not? They aren't exactly fighting to the death for a midfield shirt. That said, he's got about as much presence as a gerbil, so don't think we'll see much of him. 

1 hour ago, nbthree3 said:

Can we bring the diamond back 

Once we were safe Bruce ditched it because he couldn't bear all the kudos Jones was getting :lol:

In a way, I'm glad. Back to his formation, which he originally claimed was Rafa's and was the only way we could play because Rafa had brainwashed the team to only be able to play that way :lol:

Despite that claim Jones then came in and changed things in a few training sessions and had us looking miles better, but it hurt the kebab man's ego too much. So back to getting pummelled every week.

Edited by KaKa

On 27/08/2021 at 18:02, Warriorsaint said:

Tbf, the depression here ranks pretty damn high, I like to jump on the other teams forum b4 the game to get a feel for the fans. Not into the petty rivalry bs.

For perspective Id say we are sailing around in the Doldrums at the mo, only spending what we bring in. Our chairman is an absentee Chinese gangster who we would like rid of but he lets the management team get on with it.

we have a very good management team from top to bottom and it has taken around four transfer windows to rectify Les reeds recruitment folly’s. 

As as a small fish in a big pond we spent out big on colossal failures like Carrillo, Hoedt, Lemina and only now are we getting around to building a squad again.

we have lost big players but kept the ones we wanted and are on the upward trajectory so see positives ahead.

As for you guys, it’s a clusterfuck we see from the outside. Such a shame because I’d say Newcastle are one of the teams most would not begrudge having a bit of glory. I see the best outcome for Newcastle would be the Leicester model. I don’t think any fan would want to become a corporate whore like the ones we can guess. Man City have lost their club so I could see you might be conflicted/ maybe not about the Middle East takeover saga.

Good luck for the game and I hope we smash you!

Just catching up.  You have to love the way their colossal failure Lemina was out of our price range and rejected us anyway for another club :lol:

2 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Just catching up.  You have to love the way their colossal failure Lemina was out of our price range and rejected us anyway for another club :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

One of the guys they see as a colossal failure that they got rid of seasons ago, was one of our dumb manager's prime targets :lol: