Reds vs. Blues 2022 (15/05/2022)

Yorkie

Date for the next match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please select all the dates that you are available

• 30th-1st April/May (NUFC vs Liverpool)
    • 7th-8th May (Man City vs NUFC)
    • 14th-15th May (NUFC vs Arsenal on the Sunday)
    • 21st-22nd May (Burnley vs NUFC on the Sunday)

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Still in.

Any idea on colours? Will there be bibs? Has BJ requested Shirts v Skins yet the absolute fiend. 

Current plan if 3 teams is Red Blue White. If it goes to 4 then I’m guessing Black being needed.

Guest neesy111
On 18/10/2021 at 19:10, LFEE said:

Current plan if 3 teams is Red Blue White. If it goes to 4 then I’m guessing Black being needed.

If we have 3 teams, then best making it blacks, whites and colours imo.  Not everyone is going to have different colour shirts.

Edited by neesy111

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'm going to purchase a new top for this - whatever random shirt I can find in whatever random sports shop I walk into first.

Is it now okay to shop in Sports Direct [emoji38]

I won't judge you publically if you do.  :lol:

Will give it 24 hrs for the Maybes to declare themselves as Definites and if not, we'll crack on with the teams. 

What do we think? Objectively (as possible) split the better players then draw the rest? Or objectively (as possible) split the better players and captains select? 

22 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Will give it 24 hrs for the Maybes to declare themselves as Definites and if not, we'll crack on with the teams. 

What do we think? Objectively (as possible) split the better players then draw the rest? Or objectively (as possible) split the better players and captains select? 

Maybe get the clique together on a Zoom call and do it all in private EPL/Big 6 stylee 🙂

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

You appointing yourself director of football mate?

I hope you have a full dossier on each player, scouting reports and such like. Not just relying on grainy YouTube clips.

So I am in so far and driving from Nottingham as her dad has been given 2/3 weeks now on the latest update.  Obviously if he dies just before I won't be able.

Looks like you have enough cover but I would put a * next to my name.

44 minutes ago, Slim said:

So I am in so far and driving from Nottingham as her dad has been given 2/3 weeks now on the latest update.  Obviously if he dies just before I won't be able.

Looks like you have enough cover but I would put a * next to my name.

So with that in mind do you want to relinquish your post match responsibilities for the evening meal etc? What numbers you got so far confirmed? Any venue booked?

Guest neesy111
33 minutes ago, LFEE said:

So with that in mind do you want to relinquish your post match responsibilities for the evening meal etc? What numbers you got so far confirmed? Any venue booked?

I'm happy to take over this if needed.

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

I'm happy to take over this if needed.

You'll have to do some episodes of "Mikky Nee Knees Tastes..." to try and whittle down the options. 

"So am in Portofino and this is the Pasta Arrabbiata. Fitting since the football team have just been taken over by Saudi Arabia. Ashley the cunt has gone. So, lets have a taste...

Yeah... that's nice. Can taste the tomato. Decent pasta. Yeah"

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Yeah if you don't mind. I was waiting to see who was %100 in and pm everyone so maybe when teams are done?

Edited by Slim