Reds vs. Blues 2022 (15/05/2022)

Yorkie

Date for the next match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please select all the dates that you are available

• 30th-1st April/May (NUFC vs Liverpool)
    • 7th-8th May (Man City vs NUFC)
    • 14th-15th May (NUFC vs Arsenal on the Sunday)
    • 21st-22nd May (Burnley vs NUFC on the Sunday)

What a fantastic weekend, just back home. Enjoyed the games and felt they were very even, definitely need to work on my fitness...

Thanks LFEE and Yorkie for organising it all, sure Jon would be chuffed his memory creates a great yearly weekend for a nice bunch of folk.

Good choices on restaurants too :thup: slightly regretting the 2pm start with MKSC and the ~2/3am finish with Zaius :lol: not felt so rough in a long time 😪 great laugh though! 

British rail are the only losers this weekend imo...

Edited by TaylorJ_01

Glad everyone had a great time, well done Yorkie and Paul for organising this and I was gutted to miss out, but I’ll be back for the next one hopefully and a safe trip home to those who traveled far and wide, along with The Lockwood Cup and Wor Flags and Rafa, and of course this place, it has all made the last 14 years bearable.

• 3 months later...

They're usually April/May-ish and September/October-ish. I'm still recovering from ACL surgery so had sights on May personally, but if there's appetite from the masses to do it earlier then by all means go for it. 

If not: weekend of 30th-1st of April/May could be a contender (Newcastle vs Liverpool, pending TV changes). 

Weekend of 16th-17th April (Newcastle vs Leicester) or 15th-16th May (last home game, vs Arsenal) would be the other possibilities for that time of year. 

• 2 weeks later...