Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 11/09/21 @ 15:00

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

My main interest in this game aside from hoping we get smashed is trying to find out if Ronaldo is starting for my fantasy team 😂

I've had the worst three weeks in FF ever so I've fully rolled the dice and triple captained him :lol: a hail mary four games into the season! Guaranteed not to start now hahaha

35 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Play a 4-4-2 diamond imo. 

ASM and Joelinton wide strikers. Almiron as the #10. Willock, Longstaff as CM, and Hayden if fit at DM. Manquillo and Lewis fullbacks. Fede/Lascelles and Schar. 

Might work. Would probably go 4-2-3-1 though, think that suits our player pool best, both with who's available atm and the squad as a whole. Even just 5-4-1 would make us more solid defensively, it's what we played in 19-20 when we were still fairly solid defensively; our wing backs don't get outnumbered and there's an out ball. Assuming players are in their right positions of course. :lol:

7 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I would play Lewis for this game so we can get some sort of pace at the back at least. We are going to lose anyway so we may as well give Bruce someone to pin the blame on because he sure as shit wouldn’t call out Richie or Shelvey

But then the world wouldn’t see the clash of the titans that is Ronaldo v Ritchie…?

Honestly don't think there's ever been a game I've looked forward to less than this. Absolutely nothing in this for us, it's as obvious a loss as you'll get all season (decade, even), with the added bonus of the rapist coming on to score a few goals to everyones delight. 

“I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn’t change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn’t want to, but she made herself available … But she kept saying ‘No.’ ‘Don’t do it.’ ‘I’m not like the others.’ I apologised afterwards”.

Can't wait to see this global icon return. 

If this was Burnley or any team with some balls they’d be relishing this.

Us on the other hand, well we know how this goes.

They’ll be fucking pathetic spineless cunts all afternoon, scared to make a tackle and just happy to smile and shake hands at the end.

A disgrace to this proud city and club.