Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 11/09/21 @ 15:00

20 minutes ago, TRon said:

Or offer the opposing manager his customary blow job.

"Well, yer nerw, nerw-one likes to lose a game of football as a manager, but if i had to choose to lose one i would want it to be here" 

Edited by Joey Linton

This has to be the easiest result in the last 10 years to predict .

Wont watch or listen , we will get fucking slaughtered here .

What I don’t get is £30 ticket travel and beer money when you KNOW what’s coming .We don’t even have a team that can compete with most of the league . 2-0 would satisfy the club , personally think 5-0 this one .

This game can get to fuck 

We're gonna get embarrassed and Bruce will be laughing and joking with Ole at full time. Probably go to his office for a glass of wine and have a great night in Manchester. The squad will be told to take the bus home to Newcastle and don't worry about him, he's a room booked in Hotel Football courtesy of his mate Gary.  

Edited by Decky

5 hours ago, GWN said:

We are 16/1

Might put it on because I hate having money.

We need to think outside the box tactically, send on an u-21 to just stand in front of Ronaldo and make 'wanker' gestures the whole game until he snaps and gets sent off.

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

2-1.

Have a word!:lol:

Hundreds of billions - nil.

Brewcie will go all set up to minimise the damage and in doing so create the conditions for an utter rampant hammering. Wilson out maybe? 

At least one pelanty, one sending off (probably Lascelles), Ronaldo (fake one) to score, setting off wild scenes of a jizz fest in the Sky studio with Merson spluttering all over the place.

What's the record score in the PL? Cos it is in danger of being beaten.

Come on Manchester United...and that has stuck in my flipping throat and made me feel a little sick. Thanks Mike Ashley.

When we've been in the pits under Bruce there's always a game where things miraculously click (or we get lucky) and pull a result out of nowhere. I always assume it's going to be the next game, but I feel like this would be a stretch. Can't see how we come away with anything but a stuffing here.

We'll get annihilated and he'll come out after bloviating about Cristiano Ronaldo and what a top player he is and how Man United spent a lot of money and we cannot compete with top clubs.

He'll also then make excuses for how early it is and excuse our bottom 3 position by then, by comparing us to Arsenal and saying how we are doing well by keeping up with them in the bottom three as they are a top club.