Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 11/09/21 @ 15:00

27 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Tomorrow's press conference with "nobody's yes man" Bruce calling out the owner and Charnley should see some fireworks. 

There'll be journalists getting cut off mid sentence all over the place. :lol:

According to Caulkin it's going to be fascinating!

Did anyone hear his cringeworthy "this is what football sounds like pod" btw? Kinell. Bloke's jumped the shark with that one like. 

You're talking about people supporting Mike Ashley FC, George. There's no room for misty eyes there. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Did anyone hear his cringeworthy "this is what football sounds like pod" btw? Kinell. Bloke's jumped the shark with that one like. 

You're talking about people supporting Mike Ashley FC, George. There's no room for misty eyes there. 

"Hi Steve, nice holiday?" 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

George caulkin is an ongoing joke between me and my friend like . Guy writes like a wet blanket

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Has George hinted at what he means by 'fascinating'?

4 hours ago, TRon said:

Yep. I'll always have a soft spot for Howe because of the way he wiped the floor with Pardew's craven formations a few years ago. They ran us off the park with a much smaller budget iirc. We'd lose some games badly for sure, but we'd be a decent team to watch, and when you've got a parasite owner, all you can really enjoy is the performance on the day. 

They were from the South coast though so had much better youngsters to choose from (/pards)

1 hour ago, Ben said:

While that is funny it also shows where Newcastle United are these days and have been for most of ashley's regime.

We are just cannon fodder.

The sooner we go down and stay down the better.

When ashley is gone the matches between Newcastle and Sunderland will once again be the highlight of the season, I'd gladly take that over the non event that is NUFC right now..we might even win one !

8 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

While that is funny it also shows where Newcastle United are these days and have been for most of ashley's regime.

When ashley is gone the matches between Newcastle and Sunderland will once again be the highlight of the season, I'd gladly take that over the non event that is NUFC right now..we might even win one !

The fact that it isn't even televised - Ronaldo or no Ronaldo - is another indicator. Swear this has always been a guaranteed TV game. 

13 minutes ago, James said:

Don’t have much hope for this game, my only hope is that someone, hopefully Matt Ritchie will make Ronaldo cry

Well he makes me cry every time I watch him… I think Ronaldo will be crying with laughter though!

10 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I don't think I'd even care about the derby with the club in its current state.

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

The fact that it isn't even televised - Ronaldo or no Ronaldo - is another indicator. Swear this has always been a guaranteed TV game. 

We seem to be getting a lot more traditional 3pm Sat starts this season, seems the tv people are finally cottoning on that we are an awful side to watch. But that will be Rafa's fault of course, our players still haven't got the tactical brainwashing out of their system.