Manchester United 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/09/21 - Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Just now, Froggy said:

Don't tell me you think you're worth a draw at this point? Jesus christ it's 9 men behind the ball and hoofing to St Maximin when you can. 

Have you even had a shot on target? I'd be ashamed of this. At least have a go ffs. 

I’d be ashamed at having spent such a vast amount of money, you’re struggling to break down one of the poorest sides in the league.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Don't tell me you think you're worth a draw at this point? Jesus christ it's 9 men behind the ball and hoofing to St Maximin when you can. 

Have you even had a shot on target? I'd be ashamed of this. At least have a go ffs. 

But that's what we do every game.  It's our thing.

Just now, Froggy said:

You don't have to be ashamed of it because you chose to support the most successful team in England instead :thup: 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

The commentator on my stream literally went “close your eyes, take it in” and also “he came, and he conquered”. Guy wants to deepthroat the rapist im sure 

The game is going with the Ronaldo narrative, misplaced comments from the pundits/commentators with the reasons why NUFC fans don't accept managers. Can see 2-3 more goals in the second half.

Just now, ManDoon said:

1 shot on target each first half lol. Also we had the better opportunities. You’re allowed to defend in football. 

We've had 15 shots, 3 on target and 69% possession. 

I'm well aware you're allowed to defend but you're not going to keep us out for 90 mins and you have plenty of pace to target Maguire. 

Hoofball isn't the answer. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Steve Bruce has no shame and I think if you read the room a little better you'd know none of us really care that much right now. If I were you I'd be ashamed that you'd not scored at least 3 by now against this shower :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Are you kidding? Look at the state of the Newcastle line up compared to man United’s. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Welcome to every single NUFC game under Bruce...

1 minute ago, triggs said:

You don't have to be ashamed of it because you chose to support the most successful team in England instead :thup: 

I've supported Man United for 28 years son. Not even close to the most successful team in England at that point. 

It was my good vibes that made them so. 

Froggy really is your typical glory hunting Man Utd ‘fan’. Not a fucking clue. Surprised he knows there are 19 other teams in the league.

Not surprised OGS has set them up so badly, although now we’ve conceded one we’ll almost certainly collapse in the second half.

Probably a dreadful 3-0/4-0 where Bruce claims we can take pride from not being totally smashed.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

What do you want us to do. We literally don’t have a striker. If we attack we will get massacred. 

If Almiron and St. Maximin targeted Maguire we would be all over the place. 

St. Maximin has already caused problems. 

Just now, Froggy said:

I've supported Man United for 28 years son. Not even close to the most successful team in England at that point. 

It was my good vibes that made them so. 

Hmm, who won the Premier League in 1993 I wonder

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Froggy with terrible football opinions again :lol:

We are literally dominating the game in every metric except the scoreline. Your keeper was time wasting 20 minutes in to stop the onslaught. 

We are worth the lead.