Manchester United 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/09/21 - Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Just now, Numbers said:

Deliberately avoided this couldn't be arsed to listen to sky gushing about Ronaldo and its unhealthy for me to see Bruce in any shape or form.

See it turned out as expected. Bruce Out.

Bruce hasnt been in any shape for decades now, skeleton gave up a long time ago

It didn't feel like a 4-1 performance, but you go off results. Woodman will be dropped for the Leeds match and can see some further changes if a couple of knocks picked up by Willock and Joelinton. We're just not quite good enough and have an awful knack of switching off performance wise towards the end of a half. 

Expecting Bruce to get an easy ride after that one as everyone thought we'd lose and it will mainly be about the Ronaldo appearance/goals. 

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I think this season for us could take on proportions of Sheff United, from last season.

There's nothing left is there?

Its everything we’d thought it would be after Brighton away last season. 

But we are such a nothing club. Not even a half way club. I think a better manager could certainly be getting more out of the players. 

Ashley will continue to hope the media and crowd will turn on Bruce and push him to resign rather than sacking him. I don't know he will have a choice though. We will be bottom soon enough. 

Ironically there were periods of the game we did fine, were well organized as much as we could have been and the gulf in class between the teams players were obvious. Likely exactly what he will say in his press conference. Usual rhetoric from him but half way true today. 

The Ronaldo/Manure love in will save and deflect any criticism at all. It was pretty sickening. Full narrative of how well we did never standing a chance. 🤮

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't really see the problem with that tbh. Rarely, if ever, can I accuse this lot of players of not trying, they're just atrociously mismanaged: tactically, technically, conditioning wise.

It’s like the worst of all the dogshit managers we’ve had rolled into one XXXL tracksuit.

This insufferable prick has acted like a dog with two dicks the last two seasons because individual moments of quality have won games and kept us in the league.

1 hour ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Who's the fucking shit co-commentator who just said "they didn't like McLaren cos he came from Derby, they didn't like Pardew cos he came from West Ham, they liked Rafa cos he came from Real Madrid."

I still can't believe that so called expert said that.