Newcastle United vs Leeds United - 17/09/21 - Sky Sports 8pm

Scoot

The whole docudrama is simmering away nicely in the lead up to this, unless we come out the gates fast the crowd will turn sour quickly. If I was one of the players right I certainly wouldn't be busting a gut for the guy who throws me under the bus for his own mistakes, I smell blood.

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Did the club change ticketing policy for this game, now says you need to be a member or have previous purchase history ?

I think it's for Track & Trace so they can get in touch with you and ask what's wrong with you. 

It's so perfectly aligned for mass hysteria and absolute destruction for Bruce, that he will get a result and the national press will lay into us as usual.

It's really not healthy for fans to be at this point, yet nobody really digs deep to understand why fans of a club would sink so low. It's certainly not an easy/fun thing to do hating your club

34 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

To those who think we are gonna win - who's gonna score the goals? :D

2-0 to Leeds tonight, IMO.

There's been 72 goals scored by someone other than Callum Wilson or Joe Willock since Bruce became manager.

We're not going to lose every game and/or never score again until the end of time. 

People are just gonna end up being all the more disappointed if they're expecting/hoping for record-breakingly bad form and/or anarchy at SJP. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

There's been 72 goals scored by someone other than Callum Wilson or Joe Willock since Bruce became manager.

We're not going to lose every game and/or never score again until the end of time. 

People are just gonna end up being all the more disappointed if they're expecting/hoping for record-breakingly bad form and/or anarchy at SJP. 

Hendrick is due a goal.

36 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Leeds are poor in the air and missing defenders. Time for our captain to step up.

Apologies for the optimism!

45 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Spoilsport.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

I'll be recording this as I'll be at work.  Usually if we lose I won't be into watching the recording but I definitely will to see how Cabbageheed gets treated.

It's been an abysmal week for the club and I get the distinct impression that Ashley doesn't give a fuck anymore.  I mean, IMO, he did get upset at criticism and he did stuff to just to piss people off but I think he has built a 10 foot wall between him and the club and ignores any chatter about the club.

12 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

:dowie:

For many, myself included, it's a step too far actively wanting us to lose. There's been plenty of managers we've wanted rid of in the past, Sounness, Fat Sam etc, but can't remember anyone genuinely hoping for defeats until the rise of the twitter/forums. Weird phenomenon.