Newcastle United vs Leeds United - 17/09/21 - Sky Sports 8pm

Scoot

I too can never stoop to wanting us to lose. I don't think its overly healthy tbh :lol: . But I wouldn't be amiss to getting the wrong result tonight or going winless until Spurs if it meant Bruce was fucked off. But there's no guarantees. How shite.

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

Loads of Leeds fans in Newcastle just now 

Aye, finished work at 5 and town was buzzing.

Really made me want to stop out and go to the match but then I remembered the cunt in charge and the cunt managing the team.

2 minutes ago, TBG said:

Aye, finished work at 5 and town was buzzing.

Really made me want to stop out and go to the match but then I remembered the cunt in charge and the cunt managing the team.

must admit , Friday night, Leeds , weekend , was a massive twitch but nah they can fuck off 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/team-news-darlow-returns-woodman-injured/

Karl Darlow makes his first Newcastle United appearance since February as the Magpies take on Leeds at St. James’ Park, with fellow ‘keeper Freddie Woodman sidelined with a hip injury.

24-year-old Woodman has started each of United’s five games in league and cup so far this season but, after picking up the injury in training, misses out completely this evening, with Mark Gillespie on the bench.

Woodman aside, Newcastle’s starting XI is unchanged from that which started Saturday’s 4-1 defeat to Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Goalscorer Javier Manquillo continues at right wing back, with Matt Ritchie on the left. Isaac Hayden, Jamaal Lascelles and Ciaran Clark make up a three-man central defence.

Sean Longstaff and Joe Willock start together in the engine room, while Miguel Almirón, Allan Saint-Maximin and Joelinton will look to cause problems for a Leeds defence who shipped three goals themselves at the weekend.

Returning to the Magpies’ bench, meanwhile, is Ryan Fraser, who sat out last week’s trip to Manchester after hurting his foot while on international duty with Scotland.