Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United (17/09/21)

BlueStar

2 minutes ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Anyone watching the NBC feed? A few seconds before the ASM goal both commentators went off at the fans, saying something along the lines of “deceptions can be a curious thing, Steve Bruce has got the same number of points as Rafa Benitez while scoring more goals and conceding less.” I didn’t even enjoy the goal right after as I was still seething from those comments. What is the point of even tuning into our games after mustering up all the courage to do so only to be gaslit and insulted constantly by commentators, pundits and media? I feel like shutting it off or watching it on mute, but then I’m still giving these assholes money. The hellscape has no end in sight. 

Going further in the cups was the last point I think, not conceding less. But aye it had me fuming. 

2 minutes ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Anyone watching the NBC feed? A few seconds before the ASM goal both commentators went off at the fans, saying something along the lines of “deceptions can be a curious thing, Steve Bruce has got the same number of points as Rafa Benitez while scoring more goals and conceding less.” I didn’t even enjoy the goal right after as I was still seething from those comments. What is the point of even tuning into our games after mustering up all the courage to do so only to be gaslit and insulted constantly by commentators, pundits and media? I feel like shutting it off or watching it on mute, but then I’m still giving these assholes money. The hellscape has no end in sight. 

Paying? For live sports? 

:yao:

You're right like, we get slated off 90% of media, it's standard now so I tend to ignore it.  As a famous man once said, it's like water off a ducks arse. 

Decided to watch .

Longstaff , utter shite 

ASM , utter brilliant 

ref is a cunt 

our crowd are scared as fuck as ever

we are all over the place , they can’t defend .

that’s about how I saw it

Both teams can't defend. Leeds has only 1 fit CB, Newcastle leave the fit cb on the bench. Almiron chasing everything. Newcastle midfield non-existent, game plan is Almiron dribbling from our half into their half, pass to ASM then he dribbles into their penalty box and create magic. Also, Leeds will easily be dragged into a relegation fight if they continue to be terrible at finishing.

9 minutes ago, ED209 said:

I think big Joe had a good first half 

He is definitely better picking the ball up deeper and linking up the play. No idea at all, why we signed him to play as a striker :lol:

Edited by Klaus

Guest reefatoon

What is the fucking point of Stephen Clemence? He just constantly stands around looking lost. Look at him on that photo man. Constantly confused.

Edited by reefatoon