Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United (17/09/21)

BlueStar

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

I would not trust you to look after my child (if I had one). There is something really suspicious and sneaky about you. 

You're gonna dig a big hole here...

Just now, Shearergol said:

I love ASM, no matter what he lies about Bruce. Incredible player 

On the back of that interview I'd make him manager tbh. Seemed far more enthusiastic and articulate than Bruce, and that was after 90 mins of graft on the pitch. Outstanding. 

4 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

It was a very entertaining game. I don't see how you could disagree?

I find this Newcastle team so depressing. I genuinely cannot believe they couldn't find a way to find another goal against a Leeds team that were wasteful and so careless who had one centre back playing and the other makeshift one going off late.

They've neither lost to maybe continue to build pressure towards some changes being made, but are also too wretched to get a result. Bloody awful team. Takes all the joy out of everything.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

He said Joelinton was amazing? Did I just hear that

Even worse he said he loved, yes loved Steve Bruce. After Neville made out Steve Bruce was somehow responsible for getting the best out of him. Every single thing with this club stinks.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Even worse he said he loved, yes loved Steve Bruce. After Neville made out Steve Bruce was somehow responsible for getting the best out of him. Every single thing with this club stinks.

Bruce has basically told Maxi that he's the team's saviour and given him free reign, why wouldn't he love him? Unfortunately you don't win many games with one player. 

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

The fuck :lol:

I made a very low key generic comment. This creep comes at me for no reason and makes shit up. I don't accept liars.

Let's be honest: we all have our reservations about him. Something is not quite right about him. Is he a Mackem? Is he a nonce? One of the two for sure. Maybe both.

Just now, TRon said:

Bruce has basically told Maxi that he's the team's saviour and given him free reign, why wouldn't he love him? Unfortunately you don't win many games with one player. 

I'm beginning to resent ASM tbh. Same way I did Cisse under Pardew. So sick of all of this.