Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United (17/09/21)

BlueStar

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

I made a very low key generic comment. This creep comes at me for no reason and makes shit up. I don't accept liars.

Let's be honest: we all have our reservations about him. Something is not quite right about him. Is he a Mackem? Is he a nonce? One of the two for sure. Maybe both.

Put the phone down.

2 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

I made a very low key generic comment. This creep comes at me for no reason and makes shit up. I don't accept liars.

Let's be honest: we all have our reservations about him. Something is not quite right about him. Is he a Mackem? Is he a nonce? One of the two for sure. Maybe both.

So were you lying about him being a nonce?

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'm beginning to resent ASM tbh. Same way I did Cisse under Pardew. So sick of all of this.

You can't blame players for doing their jobs. It's not their place to worry about team dynamics. 

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

You can't blame players for doing their jobs. It's not their place to worry about team dynamics. 

Yeah, he's doing what he is supposed to do, but it's really fucking irritating that it is bailing out that fraud in the dugout.

Didn’t see any sign of protest but the Bruce Out, Ashley Out, Sad Mackem Bastard (Bruce), Stand up if you hate Steve Bruce were loud and constant during the first half. And properly  loud.

Edited by Tsunami

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Didn’t see any sign of protest but the Bruce Out, Ashley Out, Sad Mackem Bastard (Bruce), Stand up if you hate Steve Bruce were loud and constant during the first half. And properly  loud.

Sky muted them.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

None of that came over on the TV.

26 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I find this Newcastle team so depressing. I genuinely cannot believe they couldn't find a way to find another goal against a Leeds team that were wasteful and so careless who had one centre back playing and the other makeshift one going off late.

They've neither lost to maybe continue to build pressure towards some changes being made, but are also too wretched to get a result. Bloody awful team. Takes all the joy out of everything.

The current situation with Newcastle is depressing. The game was entertaining. They're not mutually exclusive. 😆

2 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

The current situation with Newcastle is depressing. The game was entertaining. They're not mutually exclusive. 😆

Yeah, I know they're not. For me I just find the team so infuriating I can't even enjoy the game unfortunately. But I get what you're saying though.

Edited by KaKa

27 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Even worse he said he loved, yes loved Steve Bruce. After Neville made out Steve Bruce was somehow responsible for getting the best out of him. Every single thing with this club stinks.

Its like Cabaye with Pardew, they're basically just allowed do what they want so are going to enjoy playing for them