Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United (17/09/21)

BlueStar

Sky with leading questions to Bruce fuck off you bunch of cunts. Ask him why the fans are still fucking chanting for him to go. Pisses me off the total bias, which started off by getting a recognised bunch of click bait seeking muppet fans to answer questions. Just fuck right off

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, et tu brute said:

Sky with leaded questions to Bruce fuck off you bunch of cunts. Ask him why the fans are still fucking chanting for him to go. Pisses me off the total bias, which started off by getting a recognised bunch of click bait seeking muppet fans to answer questions. Just fuck right off

What did you expect from Sky ? :lol:

Just now, samptime29 said:

The big question now: do you agree with me or are you a nonce? 😆

Agree they arent mutually exclusive but I didn't find the game entertaining, the whole gameplan was get the ball to ASM by any means and hope he does something.

And no I'm 100% not a nonce :lol:

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Sky with leading questions to Bruce fuck off you bunch of cunts. Ask him why the fans are still fucking chanting for him to go. Pisses me off the total bias, which started off by getting a recognised bunch of click bait seeking muppet fans to answer questions. Just fuck right off

Welcome to Sky/PL stoolies.

27 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Like, after the major turnaround he’s doing? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Howay that's never a penalty :lol:

Are You kidding? Absolutely 100% nailed on penalty. I'd be raging if I were a Leeds fan as they were winning 1-0 at the time. Why didnt it go to VAR? 

Edit - Apologies, I see you said it was a stonewaller. Got my wires crossed 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

See Ryder giving all of the defence 6s or 7s in his player ratings, ' no red flags' Caulkin sucking off the click bait fans from their pre-match interview and cock breath Edwards promoting ASM loves Bruce. Honestly, we have in the main, utter shit reporters covering the club. I know, again no surprise.

Edited by et tu brute

3 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They didn’t mute the chant at all like, it was just very shortlived and muted in the stands.

Never been so angry at how shit the opposition were :lol: 

They did mute it. Strange take that.

What’s your agenda? 

Thought the post match with Nev/Carr was really weird after everything that went before - they basically outlined a lot of the problems we have very well in that there's no structure, organisation or plan to the way we play but they simply could not bring themselves to link Bruce to that in any meaningful way.  They're stood there correctly saying what's wrong (they don't look like they know what they're doing or words to that effect) and I think KD asked if that was down to coaching then Neville stutters and changes the subject ASAP.

Just dismal.

Edited by mrmojorisin75

12 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Thought the post match with Nev/Carr was really weird after everything that went before - they basically outlined a lot of the problems we have very well in that there's no structure, organisation or plan to the way we play but they simply could not bring themselves to link Bruce to that in any meaningful way.  They're stood there correctly saying what's wrong (they don't look like they know what they're doing or words to that effect) and I think KD asked if that was down to coaching then Neville stutters and changes the subject ASAP.

Just dismal.

Especially GN who totally changed his tune from the prematch stuff. That question to ASM about Bruce was just taking the piss.