Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United (17/09/21)

BlueStar

9 hours ago, Numbers said:

Surely you saw the paper planes on the side of the pitch?

If you want to protest by throwing paper planes, there must be loads ON the pitch so the referee must pause the game. Not throw them on the side of the pitch, what's the point of that?

Leeds have a style and a way of playing that you recognise. Man City, Liverpool and even Burnley, you can see how they are being trained to play. Us, lump it to ASM and hope, no style or plan. Problem is that if and when we lose ASM we are fucked

10 hours ago, KaKa said:

Gary Neville is a snake. Set ASM up with the Steve Bruce question. Disgusting.

Cafu on Gary Neville

"Gary Neville is paid to say a lot of lies on live TV. This is why he always talks. He never won anything big in his life. Who is he, to judge between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo? Only Ronaldinho, Pele, Platini and Zidane, can judge between these type of players because they were the only ones close to their level if not equal. English people talk too much without winning."

Just now, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Cafu on Gary Neville

"Gary Neville is paid to say a lot of lies on live TV. This is why he always talks. He never won anything big in his life. Who is he, to judge between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo? Only Ronaldinho, Pele, Platini and Zidane, can judge between these type of players because they were the only ones close to their level if not equal. English people talk too much without winning."

say what you like , he was bang on last night , more than saint fucking Shearer 

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

say what you like , he was bang on last night , more than saint fucking Shearer 

Shearer no saint in my eyes 

Neville a sycophantic stooge, paid to toe the line whilst chucking in the odd contentious line to appease his puppeteers & perk the interest of the massed unwashed ranks

6 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Shearer no saint in my eyes 

Neville a sycophantic stooge, paid to toe the line whilst chucking in the odd contentious line to appease his puppeteers & perk the interest of the massed unwashed ranks

What did you reasonably expect him to say or do like? :lol:

Also that Cafu quote is the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

That’s a shame, it was most of the 1st half and Bruce could hear it, impossible not to, I sit fairly close to the dugout.

It never will. No product damaging protest will get air seriously. The folly of many a protest group so far is relying on someone else’s editorial or biases. Say what you like about the likes of Wraith et al, he does his on media and exposure and it works for him.

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

What did you reasonably expect him to say or do like? :lol:

Also that Cafu quote is the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.

As a paid employee of Sky yes your correct his searingly, pointed intrusive questions are preloaded for him

As a man who stood with the completely disenchanted, disillusioned apathetic fans (not the ones that were shown on telly) 2 hours earlier perhaps ask a more succinct, pointed & thought provoking question about the depth of feeling the "fans" have about the state of the club ? but no your right, very few (Keane apart) would even think about upsetting the powers that be 

The Cafu quote imo is spawned from one of the best defenders of his era & I agree with him, Neville has always been a little rat 

23 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Cafu on Gary Neville

Eh, Neville won loads of stuff

7 hours ago, LV said:

They did mute it. Strange take that.

What’s your agenda? 

Have no agenda, I just didn’t think that they did. Might be wrong, don’t think it really matters tbh.

Not sure why they’d mute it when the commentators brought everyone’s attention to it almost every time it happened.

34 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Embarassing all round. Grown men, FFS. :(

Meanwhile Mike Ashley and co get a free pass, we have the most embarrassing fans in world football. 

Gutted we drew, was hoping for a battering. My mate was there mind and said there was tonnes of anti Bruce chants post game, during the game and after the final whistle. Nowt about Ashley though… 

14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Gutted we drew, was hoping for a battering. My mate was there mind and said there was tonnes of anti Bruce chants post game, during the game and after the final whistle. Nowt about Ashley though… 

I was in the Gallowgate. Plenty of get out of our club chants