Watford v Newcastle United - Saturday 25th September @ 3pm (no TV)

GWN

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Eh?

There’s a ref who was born in Australia who has been reffing in the Championship/football league since moving here a few years ago. He may even have done the playoff final, can’t remember. Anyway, he got promoted to the top tier of refs and his first top flight game is this shitfest

Edited by Ashley17

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Standard Bruce fluke result for me, buys him until Christmas at least.

Be 100% typical of the Khunt, but I honestly can't see it IMO, They far too organised to not take advantage of the debacle of a defence were going to put out, strikers in form who will love the time & space they will be afforded, sadly for me, the wasteful Bamford Et al are powder puff & let Bacon face off the hook 

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Standard Bruce fluke result for me, buys him until Christmas at least.

Spot on I reckon. You can just see it now...Fluke win against a shit team. Bruce celebrates on the touchline like he has won the champions league. Press conference full of smug comments and passive aggressive digs at the fans and media. Tells us we should be happy with being 17th and out of the relegation zone cos we are only Newcastle and our expectations are too high and that he is doing a great job helping us survive and tick along. 

On 20/09/2021 at 14:08, Ashley17 said:

There’s a ref who was born in Australia who has been reffing in the Championship/football league since moving here a few years ago. He may even have done the playoff final, can’t remember. Anyway, he got promoted to the top tier of refs and his first top flight game is this shitfest

Jesus what'd he do to them?

what team/formation would yous actually play to get the best out of what we've got, assuming bruce wasn't the manager but current injuries are a factor?

Darlow

Manq Fede/Schar Lasc Ritch

Hayden Willock Long

ASM Gayle Almiron

something like that?  hayden & longstaff tasked with making sure fullbacks don't get exposed, willock tasked with getting forward to support the front...more of a 4-5-1 when we're defending maybe

idk really just wondering cause we're all in agreement that what bacon is putting out ain't working

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, GWN said:

Fuckers on Twitter all excited leaving at 630am to watch this man .

Just seen a few of them at Central station.  With their 12 packs of fosters.  :puke:

(I'm not going to game)

Edited by neesy111