Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

It just dawned on me today that Im going to make sure Im at home on Sunday and consciously make the effort to watch us play and do nothing else and hope we win and really analyse the performance and enjoy the crowd. 

So alien :lol:

100%. Thought the same myself. Nice, chilled Sunday. Watch the start of a new beginning. Win, lose or draw. The journey starts here. Hopefully without that fat pig stinking out the dugout.

I hope all those returning have a great day/evening, and even the regular match day goers who have hoyed money into Ashley’s pockets.

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I can never get over actual real life premier league footballers doing the same training drills I did as a bairn 25 years ago. 

It’s very basic, my boys’ under 8s team do more challenging drills FFS!

Guest reefatoon

See the other Steve’s we’re hanging around like a bad smell. Not even sure Stephen Clemence is real. Think he might be a mannequin as he never seems to move or talk. Just stands still and stares. Weirdo

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Chose "print at home" tickets for this. Anyone had any issues from that? Starting to think I should have just got them sent out. 

always been fine for me.

got my mate a couple of chelsea tickets and easily printed off.

12 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Chose "print at home" tickets for this. Anyone had any issues from that? Starting to think I should have just got them sent out. 

If you have a thin phone you can actually take a screenshot of the barcode, put it at the top of a notes document or something and put your phone into the scanner. 

That said, if it doesn't work you'd miss kick off getting a reprint :lol:

The technology is archaic, obviously.

13 hours ago, Rafalove said:

I'm pretty sure these players would do better than they are doing now under a different coach/manager other than Bruce. Most of them are from the Rafa squad. They have lost their way under the kebab monster.

Guest reefatoon

Surely we won't have Bruce in the dugout on Sunday. Hate him as much as Ashley, so seeing him there on such a celebratory day, soaking up all that atmosphere, while stinking the place out, will piss me off way more than it should. [emoji38] Looking forward to hearing that news before Sunday.  Can't stand the cunt and it would properly piss on my chips seeing him there.

19 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

It just dawned on me today that Im going to make sure Im at home on Sunday and consciously make the effort to watch us play and do nothing else and hope we win and really analyse the performance and enjoy the crowd. 

So alien :lol:

Wow yeah...it's going to be such a weird feeling being absolutely desperate to win! :lol:

Had a quick look at a Spurs forum about their views on the game Sunday. This one is pretty decent :lol:

'Newcastle are wankers. Romantic bullshit of scouse / Sellic proportions without anything to back it up. Shit overrated town full of bright orange women. Seeing them actively celebrate being MBS’s plaything shows what pitiful lowlife they are. Filthy northern scum. Fuck off.

0-4 Sonny hat trick and Gil with a worldie.

Again, fuck off.'

They all seem to want Nuno out ASAP too, and want Kane nowhere near the starting line up.