Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

What songs do people hope get dusted down and get an airing this weekend?

Oh Gutierrez?

E I E I E I O?

Hey Shearer?

There's only one Kevin Keegan?

Would love a bit of E I E I E I O. 

Kevin Keegan left the toon in a helicopter?

We are the Geordies, the cock of the north? (Haven't heard that sung in a long time)

Blaydon Races sung slow and the correct first verse would be lovely as well. Doubt it'll ever happen mind. One for @Heron to sort out in future :coolsmiley:

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Oh Gutierrez?

E I E I E I O?

Hey Shearer?

Already suggested this earlier, but MANDY STAVELEY'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY! would be a great welcome. 

4 hours ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Had a quick look at a Spurs forum about their views on the game Sunday. This one is pretty decent :lol:

They all seem to want Nuno out ASAP too, and want Kane nowhere near the starting line up. 

Same complex as the mackems and Everton. Small man syndrome.

Stuck in the shadow of their rivals, always have been and have to lash out at everyone else. Bless them.

It could be that the sale is enough motivation for the players to actually win a game.

Huge bummer with Bruce still in charge, so im expecting the worst performance of the year so far. Massive let down.

Edited by matta

Maxi is absolutely positively going to be on one this Sunday. 

fuck the atmosphere is going to be unreal. People who don’t know us will know us. Back the boys, ignore Bruce. Let’s have it! 

Newcastle United has issued important matchday information for supporters ahead of upcoming matches at St. James' Park.

As part of the government’s proposed plans for Covid certification at large events, the club is now asking all supporters and staff to download and register on the NHS App and to have their NHS Covid Pass (or home country equivalent) available for potential inspection on arrival.

Spot checks will be taking place around the ground as supporters arrive and full details can be found below.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/updated-matchday-information/?sh=tw

Compare the Spurs 5-1 game when fans were singing "Rafa Benitez, we want you to stay" and this Sunday "you fake Geordie bastard, we want you to go".

He'll storm off down the tunnel.

Edited by nufcjb

On 13/10/2021 at 14:28, Rich said:

Oh Gutierrez?

E I E I E I O?

Hey Shearer?

How about along the lines of the Yaya/Kolo Toure thing we interchange Phillippe Albert & Laurent Robert in their ‘everyone knows his name’ song?