Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

23 minutes ago, Ben said:

Does anyone know what the fuck will happen tomorrow 

The crowd may make a difference but fundamentally the team is the same, with the same level of coaching so we will most likely lose.  If we do win then it will be down to the atmosphere to an extent. 

Edited by relámpago blanco

39 minutes ago, midds said:

Bruce has trained and prepared the squad, Bruce is in the dugout and Bruce has decided the team and formation. Bruce is also in charge of subs and all decisions over the 90 mins. 

I'm predicting a 2 goal win for Spurs and a wasted opportunity to collect at least a point based on all of the above. This is why he should have been sacked this week. The support from the crowd will be massive but once Kane slots one home in the 20th minute it'll be flat as a witch's tit for the remainder of the afternoon. All momentum lost. 

Spurs -1 is 10/3, lump on. 

Dont think that could be too far from what actually happens.

If it does then Amanda will have learnt fairly quickly that Bruce is toxic and he needs to be gone.  Still I imagine the 1st week has probably been hell for them, finding all the shit that Ashley has left!  Lets hope the 2nd week, they get a DOF and hopefully a new manager in.

I actually fancy us today, 3-1 with 2 from Maxi.

The team knw the new owners are watching, and their basically playing to impress and keep their spot potentially. This is not the same team as under Ashley plodding along, IMO.

Mentioned it more than once and probably a while ago but that Anderton belter really is stuck in my mind for an opposition goal like some goals do (a nod to Lazaridis and Atouba). I think it must’ve been the first goal that I remember being applauded by our fans. First time I’ve seen it in years and pleased it wasn’t a let down.

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just sorted a NowTV day pass so I can watch todays match on the 'big telly'!

Taking son out for a driving lesson/practice early afternoon, so might pop for some #cans on the way back for the match.

:indi:

If you are taking him out for a driving lesson I'd be careful because apparently he's tested positive for covid.

16 minutes ago, STM said:

24 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just sorted a NowTV day pass so I can watch todays match on the 'big telly'!

Taking son out for a driving lesson/practice early afternoon, so might pop for some #cans on the way back for the match.

:indi:

Any chance you can drive him around until after the match? Spurs is a weaker team without him. 

Edited by Peppe

Waking up and wanting us to win a match, caring about the result,seeing some light and hope...what is this feeling again!

Suppose its gonna come with the sinking feeling after defeats and setbacks as well, but my god its refreshing and great to be able to feel like how most other supporters/fans of clubs feel again.

HTL !!!!:indi:

For those going, do us proud, sing loud and strong. Give Brewcie hell (fat Manc mess) and show our new owners what this club and our city can and could be if they get this right.

19 minutes ago, George Bailey said:

Waking up and wanting us to win a match, caring about the result,seeing some light and hope...what is this feeling again!

Suppose its gonna come with the sinking feeling after defeats and setbacks as well, but my god its refreshing and great to be able to feel like how most other supporters/fans of clubs feel again.

HTL !!!!:indi:

For those going, do us proud, sing loud and strong. Give Brewcie hell (fat Manc mess) and show our new owners what this club and our city can and could be if they get this right.

So true! I am actually looking forward to feeling gutted about losing again mad though it sounds. 

I'm not going to the match today but I'm excited, excited like I was 15 years ago when I did used to go, constantly watching the clock wondering what time we would set off.

I used to get nervous back then, like genuinely worried that I would lose my ticket before the match or something. Last time I went to a match I could have thrown the ticket in the bin and it wouldn't have bothered me, aside the monetary waste.

Such a contrast.

Today our fans are going shock the world with regards to atmosphere. Spurs will shit themselves.