Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

They might be actual Saudis mind...

Lot’s of Saudis in Newcastle Uni iirc. Also the perfect way he’s done his gutra and shamak suggests that he’s done this before and isn’t just some knacker in an outfit.

34 minutes ago, Saudi Magpie said:

There aren't many of them in Newcastle, most are students.

Coming over here taking up Uni places…

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

When was the last time we had any coverage like this on Super Sunday?

Relegation day first time under Ashley was pretty full on and intense, the media gushing over the fact we were potentially going to be relegated which of course we dully were. 

Just now, HTT II said:

Relegation day first time under Ashley was pretty full on and intense, the media gushing over the fact we were potentially going to be relegated which of course we dully were. 

That the Ashley interview game ?

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

No.  That happened when we stayed up.

Edited by neesy111

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Nah that was the West Ham/Jonas game we won and stayed up, then the season after the horse was bolted to the cart we went back down…

I’ve heard a rumour, and it’s a rumour only, that KK will be here today as a ‘surprise’ guest of honour, I absolutely hope so, but can’t see it. If he is, well, this will make my fucking last 14 years!

I’m so pumped for this. Looking down at the stadium from the hotel right now and my body is just in a different state. I should probably go get something to eat, but I just don’t want any. Just soaking in NUFC from top to toe. Going out soon to feel the good vibes. That van driving in circles is a bit annoying though tbh.